Streams for tonight (1 Viewer)

Corrado

Post any streams for the game tonight.

Thanks

no_loyalty

Rumoured to be on ESPN+, but not sure.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Oxford v Newcastle on BBC tonight! Wow! I'm overcome with excitement!

shmmeee

Let’s be honest. If it’s anything like the first match you aren’t missing much.

Briles

TBF You can sign up to swedish eurosport for 79 KR which is about 7 quid. Just click translate on the page when it loads.

Corrado

TBF You can sign up to swedish eurosport for 79 KR which is about 7 quid. Just click translate on the page when it loads.
may end up doing this - does it actually list it as a game they are showing on their website?

Briles

may end up doing this - does it actually list it as a game they are showing on their website?

Its listed under football-FA Cup

Eurosport

Let me know if you manage it, I cant watch it tonight but good to know if it works. Dont know if you will need to do it through a VPN or not

OldBedrocker

Am I missing something? I thought I read somewhere that after the Bet365 issue in the 3rd round the FA said that all games not at 3pm on a Saturday would be available to stream for free

covcity4life

Am I missing something? I thought I read somewhere that after the Bet365 issue in the 3rd round the FA said that all games not at 3pm on a Saturday would be available to stream for free
Not if during a televised match slot i think

No 3pm games telly so 1st match was available on betting sites but not this one

Corrado

Your best bet will be HesGoal.COM Sports News - a couple of FA Cup games have just been added, but no sign of ours yet.
Yep been keeping an eye on it but presumably Liverpool has been added as they have an official Liverpool FC tv channel don’t they and the Oxford game is on BBC so easy to get a stream. Very much doubt there will be a Cov one or any other fa cup game really

BornSlippySkyBlue

Nope, the standard deluge of popups to get through before you can get started though
Wants me to create an account which then redirects you to a different site that doesn’t even show sports. Have tried it on multiple devices, with vpn and without. No dice for me. Be interesting if anyone does get a stream to work!

Users who are viewing this thread