Stop Moaning !!! (1 Viewer)

skybluek

the lads put in a great peformence where other teams would just sit back we had a go at them but it turned out not to be our day results havent gone our way but we have to get back on track in the next league game there was a lot of positives in the game today murphy great saves for one credit to the ones who made the trip down to london today

In AT I Believe

Paxman II

We put in a shift as they say and were unfortunate not to have a point in the end. Not worried about results around us...that will swing both ways during the rest of the season.

Otis

2 wins out of the 3 festive games.

Why on earth would anyone moan about that?

ICHAN

When was the last time we achieved that with any team?
We would all have taken that 3 games ago.

blueflint

hope its not 3 wins all season ( joking of course ) lets just have a go at any team attack is the best defence :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

covcity4life

we had a go at them........in stoppage time,and nearly scored,we need to stop showing opposition so much respect

other than it was back to the old routine of defending pressure until we conceded that unevitable goal

its not helped us all season,why would it start now? sort it out thorn,lets go down fighting

CUS Wyken

Who was MOM? - Murphy - says it all to me.

We have won 2 home games against teams we should be winning against at home. Bristol City proved you can go to the ‘big teams’and get a result...

Were still bottom of the league. AT and the team will get credit when it’s deserved. For example over a long period of time rather than just a week.

J

Jack Griffin

Our form has improved, but taken over the last 8 matches it is still relegation form.
20 Southampton (1) 8 2 2 4 7 11 -4 0.87 1.37 1.00 8 lLWdDlWl
21 Millwall (20) 8 2 2 4 5 9 -4 0.62 1.12 1.00 8 LWlDlWdL
22 Coventry City (24) 8 2 1 5 6 8 -2 0.75 1.00 0.87 7 lWWlLllD
23 Ipswich Town (19) 8 2 1 5 11 17 -6 1.37 2.12 0.87 7 LldWwLlL
24 Nottingham Forest (22) 8 1 1 6 3 10 -7 0.37 1.25 0.50 4 wLLdLlLl

Sorry, but lets deal in facts not wishes please.

21 games left...29/30 points needed IMO. That's play-off form....so lots of hard work ahead of us....good christmas though, now let's get 6 points from our next 4 games;

Derby (a)
Middlesbro (h)
Blackpool (a)
Ipswich (h)

beduth

Best game Murphy has had all season, and i for one have called him for most of the time , but i `m glad he has proved me wrong down at the Boleyn .
Come Saturday we can do it against Saints( with or without protesters for the opening 15 minutes ):claping hands:.

Covstu

if anyone believed we were getting anything from that game should really not go anymore! They did well but we sat back and absorbed so much pressure and eventually cracked at 66 mins. Problem was that west Ham are a decent side and probably had another gear to step up to if required. I have no complaints over the period though.....

Need to ensure our home form is solid and then pick up the odd win away to keep afloat but we have a mountain to climb.

Users who are viewing this thread