Still no new faces (1 Viewer)

EleanorRigby

Over a week into the transfer window, help brought in fpr Thorn with transfers, Derby away quickly coming up and still no new faces, and we need atleast 3 !!

PhilWasn'tBabb

You should be more concerned with who we're going to loss from the "squad" in the next week or so.

I can't see any body coming in.

torchomatic

Yes, over a week gone. Or still three weeks left. It's all according how you look at it, I suppose.

Over a week into the transfer window, help brought in fpr Thorn with transfers, Derby away quickly coming up and still no new faces, and we need atleast 3 !!

ashbyjan

Lets be realistic no one is coming in until someone goes out. No one gone out yet so we are stuck with what we have - oh goody.

I recall in previous January windows that a lot of business is done at the end of the month.

Who can ever forget the complaining when we signed Scott dann and Danny Fox at 11.59pm a few years ago...a lot of folk, me included probably, were complaining 'Who is this guy Scott Dann we have signed etc, etc...'....Hope we get similar this year....they are out there, just need a good scout!

skybluesam66

what you should really be saying is 24 games gone and out of 2 cups and only 2gk and a 4th division striker in, with 11 out

sky_blue_up_north

Out Juxy, Clingan, Crannie.. IN..... no one

torchomatic

CUS Wyken

Taken from his interview last week. So basically Thorn is saying he wants rid of McPake but yet on other hand said we were very close in bringing this 'Premership' player. Now Tuesday and no further developments. I personally would want Thorn too keep quiet about any dealings in or out until there done.

“I had a meeting with Steve Waggott yesterday and he’s got a list of what I would like and he has assured me the club are working hard to do it,” said Thorn ahead of tomorrow’s FA Cup third round clash with Southampton at the Ricoh Arena.
“There is one in particular that I would like and I am hoping that comes off and keeping my fingers crossed that it happens before Saturday.
"I’m told we are very close now and if we get that done it will be great because it will give me what we’ve been looking for up front.
“I have got to free some money up and hopefully I will be able to use that.
"I’ve told James that if I can get someone in then I will allow him to go out, whether that be on loan of permanent, but there are no arguments between us.”

Mcloven

Just seen a quote on Sky Sports website that we have been offered Marlon King back as Birmingham need to raise £17 million to pay off Carson Yeung

torchomatic

I'd have him back. We need his goals.

ICHAN

The only chance I can see us getting anyone in is with juke going and us getting one of their players on loan/or one they do not want at all as part of the deal.
As for Marlon without a doubt but how we going to afford to buy him as brum need money and we have non.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

The transfer window re-opened for permanent and loan signings on 1 January, and shuts at 2300 GMT in England and the Scottish Premier League (midnight for Scottish Football League) on 31 January.
Outside the transfer windows, any club may still sign players on an emergency basis (such as if they had no goalkeepers available) if they obtain special dispensation from their competition's governing body, such as the Premier League.
Players who are out of contract and do not have a club, can be signed outside of the transfer window if they were unattached free agents when the previous window closed.
The transfer window does not apply to clubs below Blue Square Bet Premier level.

Championship deals already completed this month:~

9 JANUARY
Alex McCarthy [Reading - Ipswich Town] Loan
Kern Miller [Barnsley - Hereford United] Loan
George Moncur [West Ham - AFC Wimbledon] Loan

6 JANUARY
Ahmed Abdulla [West Ham - Dagenham] Loan
Sonny Bradley [Hull - Aldershot] Loan
Chris Dagnall [Scunthorpe - Barnsley] Undisclosed
Ryan Dickson [Southampton - Yeovil] Loan
Wes Foderingham [Crystal Palace - Swindon Town] Undisclosed
Ricky Foster [Aberdeen - Bristol City] Undisclosed
Stephen Pearson [Derby County - Bristol City] Free
Dan Thompson [Hampton & Richmond - Portsmouth] Free
Eoin Wearen [West Ham - Dagenham] Loan

5 JANUARY
Callum Driver [West Ham - Burton Albion] Loan
Mustapha Dumbuya [Doncaster - Crystal Palace] Loan
John Egan [Sunderland - Crystal Palace] Loan
Joe Mattock [West Brom - Portsmouth] Loan
Piero Mingoia [Watford - Brentford] Loan
Damion Stewart [Bristol City - Notts County] Loan

4 JANUARY
Vito Mannone [Arsenal - Hull] Loan
David Martin [Derby County - Southend] Undisclosed
Sam McMahon [Rangers - Doncaster] Free

3 JANUARY
Steven Cook [Brighton - Bournemouth] Undisclosed
Brett Ormerod [Blackpool - Rochdale] Loan
Elliot Parish [Aston Villa - Cardiff] Undisclosed
Danny Pugh [Stoke - Leeds] Undisclosed
Kieran Trippier [Manchester City - Burnley] Undisclosed

2 JANUARY
Daniel Bogdanovic [Blackpool - Rochdale] Loan
Stephen Bywater [Derby County - Sheffield Wednesday] Free
Peter Kurucz [West Ham - Rochdale] Loan
Tom Naylor [Mansfield - Derby] Undisclosed

1 JANUARY
Grant Basey [Peterborough - Wycombe] Undisclosed
David Button [Tottenham - Doncaster] Loan
Jake Jervis [Birmingham - Preston] Loan
Michael Poke [Brighton - Bristol Rovers] Loan
Charlie Taylor [Leeds - Bradford] Loan
Andros Townsend [Tottenham - Leeds] Loan
Marcus Williams [Reading - Sheffield United] Free
Danny Wilson [Liverpool - Blackpool] Loan

WestEndAgro

I heard that Man City are getting a "new face" in, Lescott and Tevez are fighting over it !

georgehudson

with our parsimonious, deceitful, double dealing, distant, & suitably predictably vague owners, who have demonstrated in so many ways that they have ZERO knowledge of football,
i.e. KD - head of football operations, (josiah f*ckwit in disguise) would anyone expect any signings,
ms seppala seems quite,
OI hasn't mumbled for quite a while,
PATHETIC SHAMBLING, BUT DEVIOUS OUTFIT
all i would expect they are looking for is a sell that is better than the 10% max they'd get under admin,
sisu go NOW,

PUSB

georgehudson

with our parsimonious, deceitful, double dealing, distant, & suitably predictably vague owners, who have demonstrated in so many ways that they have ZERO knowledge of football,
i.e. KD - head of football operations, (josiah f*ckwit in disguise) would anyone expect any signings,
ms seppala seems quiet,
OI hasn't mumbled for quite a while,
PATHETIC SHAMBLING, BUT DEVIOUS OUTFIT
all i would expect they are looking for is a sell that is better than the 10% max they'd get under admin,
sisu go NOW,

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread