Still laughing... (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

...at Nigel's call on the phone in yesterday.

chiefdave

I like the 'if SISU are listening' bit. Can just see Joy sat listening to the phone in on a Friday night.

Do they not have a delay on CWR, would have thought that would be a standard thing for a phone in.

JimmyHillsbeard

Frankly it’s shameful that they keep letting him on. The bloke is obviously suffering from attachment issues and out of respect for his well-being CWR should have embargoed his participation a couple of years ago when he broke down live on air.
Now he’s actually committed a specific threat of violence against a named individual - he and the station could be in real trouble. Luckily the owners don’t seem the type to pursue legal matters in the courts.

Nick

Administrator
Frankly it’s shameful that they keep letting him on. The bloke is obviously suffering from attachment issues and out of respect for his well-being CWR should have embargoed his participation a couple of years ago when he broke down live on air.
Now he’s actually committed a specific threat of violence against a named individual - he and the station could be in real trouble. Luckily the owners don’t seem the type to pursue legal matters in the courts.
That call years ago was legendary though.

Grendel

I liked the one where he just kept whispering sisu like in a seance from a hammer horror until they cut the clown off

torchomatic

Is he still on hunger strike?

stay_up_skyblues

He’s a card is nasal Nige. I was out the car briefly and missed it but the better half heard it and thought it was hilarious. Thanks for the post..... funny as.

Forever_Blue

Maybe if SISU take Nigel to court, they’ll drop the WASPS fiasco!!

letsallsingtogether

When and why did Nigel meet Seppala?
He was on the new stadium committee he was told plenty of lies by Tim and Joy in the past.
Hates them with a passion because of it.

Passionate City supporter who does speak without thinking but is genuinely a nice lad.
Had a stroke on the train on the way back from the Wimbledon game, has had a few serious medical issues for a bloke in his 40s.

Westendlad

Maybe Nigel and Ricky could form a protest group called Passion and Tears or something.......I would join, would be hilarious :)

Wiseoldfool

Isn't Nigel the one on the last big march who was banging the drum to get everyone fired up absolute legend need more like him

Users who are viewing this thread