Stewards tonight (1 Viewer)

honestken

taking them balloons off people including kids and popping them in the concourse, then at half time threatening to lock all the smokers out of the stadium.

just added fuel to the fire.

well done.

Glen

Like everyone at this club apart from us fans, they do as SHITSU tells them and take the pay. Totally wrong and what a load of fuckers

Malaka

One of them seemed like he was desperate to punch someone. He was the one that the fan in the telegraph stand got past when his back was turned.

clint van damme

I thought there was a softly softly approach from them and the police tonight.
Didin't see one pitch invader get arrested, though I could have missed it.

Nick

Administrator
One of them seemed like he was desperate to punch someone. He was the one that the fan in the telegraph stand got past when his back was turned.
Probably the same one I saw, was a couple down by the family stand who were bouncing all game.

Then behind the goal they were throwing kicks and punches.

I could understand if self defence but nobody was throwing anything at them, just trying to walk into the pitch

sw88

Chief Commentator!
They weren't interested in the line pitch invader; the only one who began the approach was the blonde female. Even when two others joined her, it ended up being one green steward assisting the female steward and being pushed aside!

Some of them really must go just in the hope shit will kick off!

georgehudson

I think the majority, had sympathy with us, but, or rather BUT,
there were a few who seriously wanted confrontation.
Added to that, the little moustacheod man in the red, hi vis, Gordon, I think his name is, was down @ singers corner & was pointing out to the photographer who to snap.
Gordon, I believe is a big buddy of Fisher.
The, alleged club photographer, also got the message to 'fuck off', from a large number of fans, which he did & hid behind the advertising hoarding behind the goal.
What a crock of shit this is that we are accused, persecuted, & blamed for the crass ineptitude of the likes of Fisher.
To be a CCFC fan in the eyes of Fisher, is that you are guilty until proven innocent, is that how you batter people in court, imho, Fisher you are lower than a snakes belly.
Give us back our club, Just resign & GO !!!!!
PUSB

rupert_bear

Perhaps we should be asking stewards to join the fight and stop stewarding, I know it's a little earner but not massive and if there was doubt about whether they had enough stewards then more police would have to attend which have to be paid for, another small dent in the sisu putse.

Nick

Administrator
Perhaps we should be asking stewards to join the fight and stop stewarding, I know it's a little earner but not massive and if there was doubt about whether they had enough stewards then more police would have to attend which have to be paid for, another small dent in the sisu putse.

It won't be SISU paying for the police... so it isn't their purse.

Users who are viewing this thread