Stewards Needed For Trust March (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

Trust march is fast approaching (12.00 July 12th) and we need more stewards. If you have any experience and would like to help out or know someone who might want to get involved please either PM me or contact me at [email protected]
PUSB #WhyNot

_brian_

I know a Steward* Robinson and a Steward* Johnston**!!! LOL! Sorry, I just couldn't resist - I think I've been on the comedy pills today!!! LOL!!!

(*I've made out that the name Stewart is actually Steward because it sounds similar!)

(**I don't really know anyone called Steward, or Stewart for that matter!)

Kingokings204

Trust march is fast approaching (12.00 July 12th) and we need more stewards. If you have any experience and would like to help out or know someone who might want to get involved please either PM me or contact me at [email protected]
PUSB #WhyNot

Can I ask and anyone can answer...... What is the point to this march?

SonOfSnoz

People should surround the football league hq!
That's where the blame lies, fuk this blue ribbon/march bs!
Where has it got us, a year on???
Sisu say this/Acl that/council the other/Higgs something else/Hoffman/Crowd Boarder/Byng/Michael/Fax/Emails/Phone calls......all BS!!!
Folks, storm the FL HQ......they are the real culprits!!

Kingokings204

But there won't be as big a turnout as last time.......people have moved on!

Completely agree. I want ccfc back home more than anyone but this march is pointless and will do what it did last year and do nothing. I don't expect half as much as last year. Maybe 1000 or 2000 but no more. Its not worth it. A protest at the fl will do a lot more with 7000 fans for sure.

In NO way am I criticising the trust of which I am a member as they do a great job and want to put ccfc in the spotlight but people have moved on and fans souls have been destroyed. Sorry.

SonOfSnoz

Exactly, what did last year's march achieve?
Time for real action! Face the real culprit direct!
Not Sisu but the faceless governing body!
Why don't the Trust do that?

Jim

A large point to the march will be that it gives a focal point for fans which has been missing since we moved from the Ricoh.
It a chance for us all to stand together once more and I believe that is important.
Ask yourself, what is the point of not having a march? It will achieve even less......

Kingokings204

A large point to the march will be that it gives a focal point for fans which has been missing since we moved from the Ricoh.
It a chance for us all to stand together once more and I believe that is important.
Ask yourself, what is the point of not having a march? It will achieve even less......

I disagree, either having a protest or not will have exactly the same result. Either will achieve the same thing and that's nothing.

Matty_CCFC

I and my Brother are traveling to Coventry to join the march and like you I want to stand next to other fans and show our owners what they are missing in support.
It will solve nothing, what will it achieve? very little but it will make a statement and it will make me feel good for a few hours.
Never going to Sixfields and if they do not go back to Ricoh I doubt I will see my team play again except for the odd game away.
Although I despise those who go to Northampton, I will put those thoughts to back of my mind and have taken the 12th July off work to walk shoulder to shoulder with my younger brother as we used to do so every Saturday.

As for the FL I agree we should protest but how many have any fight left in them to travel down to London or up to Preston mid week.
Make a massive statement, bring the City Centre to halt, can you imagine the media trying to cover that?

l

J

Jack Griffin

letsallsingtogether

Bin there done it got the Tee shirt
They put on a coach last time for free we couldn't fill it shows what people are willing to do Fuck all.

Any way count me in will be here rain or shine...........:D

The Trust should lay on a coach to the FL HQ & that group would be more effective than the march in Cov!

Users who are viewing this thread