Stevenage 1 - Coventry 3 Extended highlights (youtube) (1 Viewer)

dadgad

Commentary - BRILLIANT. Total passion!!:D
Baker, Moussa and Bailey totally dominant in midfield.
:claping hands::claping hands:

Tonylinc

I will very upset if MR is not talking to NC right now. Bailey has to come back at least till the end of the season(hopefully longer)

WeWillBeBack

Love listening to benno's commentary, true fan!
Also, great seeing all the lads celebrating together showing some passion:claping hands:

Mucca Mad Boys

I will very upset if MR is not talking to NC right now. Bailey has to come back at least till the end of the season(hopefully longer)

I'm not a gambling man/young adult (although legally allowed to), I'd put money on Bailey coming here permanently, whether in Jan, or July (the summer you know what I mean!).

SkyBlue_Bear83

I'm not a gambling man/young adult (although legally allowed to), I'd put money on Bailey coming here permanently, whether in Jan, or July (the summer you know what I mean!).
We get it you are over 18

24833713.jpg

Tonylinc

Think we need him NOW to continue our momentum. Don't think we will be able to keep McG. unfortunately and he will be a very big loss. Yes, his goals may well come from Leon BUT I think that he gives the team so much belief that they will suffer without him.

skybluenewman

I for one am a bit pissed off with Goldie for taking his shirt of in his goal celebration. Yeh it was a passionate celebration and clearly meant a lot to him but on 4 yellow cards and one game left for city against the dons I would have thought he would have been sensible with that one

Tonylinc

I for one am a bit pissed off with Goldie for taking his shirt of in his goal celebration. Yeh it was a passionate celebration and clearly meant a lot to him but on 4 yellow cards and one game left for city against the dons I would have thought he would have been sensible with that one
Think he said after the game that he thought he was only on three Yellows and would not have done it had he realised; but Yes, daft in the extreme.

Mucca Mad Boys

Think we need him NOW to continue our momentum. Don't think we will be able to keep McG. unfortunately and he will be a very big loss. Yes, his goals may well come from Leon BUT I think that he gives the team so much belief that they will suffer without him.

He haven't gone anywhere yet, he could up being a CCFC player, permanently, for both Bailey & McG.

Last edited:

ps1948

Think he said after the game that he thought he was only on three Yellows and would not have done it had he realised; but Yes, daft in the extreme.

If he can't count past 3, perhaps we should offer DMcG £3000 a week and claim its £5000?

Also loved the commentary, especially the "trademark McSheffrey tackle", plus, not noted by many on the day/ratings, the brilliant tackle made by Bailey when they broke near the end....

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread