Steve Waggott: We've had 50 applications already for City job (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

the phil brown hate is very dumb

if you dont want him that is fine but if he is named manager get behind him,no point taking the piss for no reason

sky blue john

I don't like what he had to say !!!
Can't compete with the financial juggernaughts like Huddersfield !!!
I thought we had 30 million for a new stadium !!!
Total idiots that bring everything upon themselves !!!

torchomatic

Really? I'm shocked!

I don't like what he had to say !!!
Can't compete with the financial juggernaughts like Huddersfield !!!
I thought we had 30 million for a new stadium !!!
Total idiots that bring everything upon themselves !!!

torchomatic

Sick Boy

....but no one would ever want this job when the manager has the prospect of his limbs being amputated and fed to the hounds of SISU!!

aviles

He is a terrible manager, other than getting lucky with Hull what else has he done ?

Thankyou for being helpful and actually clearing that up.

sick boy - funny you should ask i actually am my dad is american peurto rican, hope thats not an issue.

As for phil brown if hes lucky get him in !

dongonzalos

Get promotion with this squad.

Turn poor little skint on the verge if becoming homeless Coventry into a championship side.

Any manager out if a job with half a brain should be applying.

Do what should be the minimum for this squad and be lauded as a football manager genius for doing it.

Yes please

Greggs

....but no one would ever want this job when the manager has the prospect of his limbs being amputated and fed to the hounds of SISU!!

Didn't serve an unemployed MR any harm did it?

torchomatic

Did you see that thing that just went right over you head? That was sarcasm, that was.

Didn't serve an unemployed MR any harm did it?

Otis

Ha ha ha, etc etc You never fail to hit us with a hilarious anti-Brown joke, do you?

50 applications shows people want to come and manage us, doesn't it.

I look forward to reading why they shouldn't and why they would be stupid to work for SISU.

It's not about why they shouldn't manage us and why they would stupid to work for Sisu, it's about them being able to work under the conditions and circumstances in place with such uncertainty around.

Delboycov

Ha ha ha, etc etc You never fail to hit us with a hilarious anti-Brown joke, do you?

50 applications shows people want to come and manage us, doesn't it.

I look forward to reading why they shouldn't and why they would be stupid to work for SISU.

The article doesn't say we've had 50 applications already...only the headline. Waggot talks about the interest last time and says he imagines we'll get around 50. Doesn't mean we will...The latest shenanigans might put some of the better qualified candidates off.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

sick boy - funny you should ask i actually am my dad is american peurto rican, hope thats not an issue.

Not at all. There are a few American cheerleaders on here who talk about 'haters' as well, I am sure you will feel right at home!;)

Users who are viewing this thread