Steve ogrizovic (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Happy birthday to him :) just to change the repetitive threads :)

WestEndAgro

Don't agree, miserable sod , havant seen him smile since 1987, the ONLY ever-present in all these lean years of decline, he couldn't motivate me, don't know about the players?
Fuckin cheer up, you have a job most of us would kill for.

Davo

Jesus wept. A light hearted thread about a member of staffs birthday and someone finds something to moan and be negative about!
Another prime example of this clubs shite supporters!

WestEndAgro

Jesus wept. A light hearted thread about a member of staffs birthday and someone finds something to moan and be negative about!
Another prime example of this clubs shite supporters!

A shite supporter who has been going for 40 years, fuck you

WestEndAgro

And no doubt moaned at everything during every one of them

Just a different opinion to you, so I must be wrong ? Read my posts not moaning just opinionated, that's what I thought a forum was, no fuck off you bore

skybluelee

Met him twice and he was a top bloke on each occassion. Genuine sky blue legend and there are still dick heads on here slagging him off. Beggars belief.

Joy Division

Just a different opinion to you, so I must be wrong ? Read my posts not moaning just opinionated, that's what I thought a forum was, no fuck off you bore

Your opinion was "

Don't agree, miserable sod , havant seen him smile since 1987, the ONLY ever-present in all these lean years of decline, he couldn't motivate me, don't know about the players?
Fuckin cheer up, you have a job most of us would kill for
."

So in your opinion you think he's a rubbish coach because he doesn't smile?
How strange an opinion :facepalm:

WestEndAgro

Met him twice and he was a top bloke on each occassion. Genuine sky blue legend and there are still dick heads on here slagging him off. Beggars belief.

Like I said , what does he bring to the party, thanks for your opinion W- ANCHOR

torchomatic

torchomatic

I haven't got one really. Like I said, just saying.

People were also always saying that Westwood was the best keeper we've had in a decade. Your point?

CTID

I absolutely hate him! His son used to play for Finham Park when i was a kid and he would go to watch all their games. I had the game of my life, scored 7 (one straight from kick off) and get MOTM...and he didnt turn up!! lol

Nah he is a legend in my eyes, Happy Birthday to him :)

Users who are viewing this thread