Steve Hunt. (1 Viewer)

Magwitch1

Steve Hunt was a good player who always gave his best and became a top midfielder but shit on publically in front of us supporters at Highfield Road by Jimmy Hill.

clint van damme

I've said this on here before but I remember bloke constantly singing we hate Stevie Hunt, he's a c**t, he's a c**t.

In the away end at Villa park when we played them years ago.

Kneeza

I've said this on here before but I remember bloke constantly singing we hate Stevie Hunt, he's a c**t, he's a c**t.

In the away end at Villa park when we played them years ago.
I remember you posting that.
There are some revolting scumbags around, eh?

skybluesam66

Steve Hunt was a good player who always gave his best and became a top midfielder but shit on publically in front of us supporters at Highfield Road by Jimmy Hill.
Remember that. Turning down his transfer request during the pre match warm up over the tannoy

Gynnsthetonic

When I was a nipper they had junior 5 aside leagues at the all new Sky Blue Connexion, the team we called ourselves was Steve's Hunters, we were absolute shit, not like our namesake!😀

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I remember him as manager of Cowes Sports on the IoW. My local team was Newport (IoW), but if they were playing away on the mainland, I would go and watch Cowes. He done well for them.

clint van damme

It wasn’t the same guy that stands up in Singer’s corner facing the away crowd, giving them the V’s all game? Don’t think I’ve ever seen that guy watch a game.

Don't know who that is but this fella would be a pensioner now so I hope he's calmed down a bit

skybluetony176

Don't know who that is but this fella would be a pensioner now so I hope he's calmed down a bit
I would say that this guy is in his 40’s dark hair. Always on his own and everyone else seems to give him a wide berth. Only seen him a few of times when I’ve played pay on the gate lottery and ended up in the corner.

clint van damme

I would say that this guy is in his 40’s dark hair. Always on his own and everyone else seems to give him a wide berth. Only seen him a few of times when I’ve played pay on the gate lottery and ended up in the corner.

won't be the same fella mate, the one I'm on about was in his 0s at the time of the villa park incident.

rondog1973

Just been on Midlands Today.
Goal for Cosmos with an assist from Edson Arantes do Nascimento.
Now a school caretaker on the IoW.
How life changes.
Saw this, great player Hunt. Annoyingly introduced in the article as 'former Aston Villa player' when he unquestionably had his best days with us and played more games. Think he grew up a Villa fan though.

Users who are viewing this thread