Steve evans (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

This is extremely funny.

SKYBLUES90

Evans on Leeds appointing Biesla as their manager Back in June -

"They're perhaps going to an Argentinian (Bielsa). I think his reputation in the game on a worldwide basis is phenomenal.

"But will he know what it's like going to the New York Stadium in Rotherham on a Tuesday night? I'm not so sure.”

On the day he gets the sack, Leeds sit top of the table and come back from a goal down to beat Rotherham away. Couldn’t write it!

Terry Gibson's perm

Sisu have done some terrible things to the fans but this would rank pretty high if that fat oaf was ever appointed

tisza

Can't stand Evans.
All the way back to his dodgy behavior at Crawley he's just been an unpleasant stain on the game.

CJ_covblaze

Sky Blue Harry H

Knew there would be a thread - just waiting for the vile that comes out of his mouth towards 'Posh'

Grendel

Would be the worst of all worlds if he ever managed CCFC. I think many sky blue fans would question their attendance if he was ever put in charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t really see why

lifeskyblue

Because some wouldn’t like the manager because of his approach to management, some his brand of football and others would not feel comfortable with his brushes with the law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCFC88

Can't stand Evans.
All the way back to his dodgy behavior at Crawley he's just been an unpleasant stain on the game.
Further back than that, Boston.

I heard a podcast where one of his ex-players at Boston was talking about him, talking about the time he brought Gazza in, played 4 games and did some coaching I think. The player telling the story was a midfielder so was clearly buzzing to be training with and learning from Gazza. Gazza takes a group of the set piece takers to one side to do a bit of coaching with them on free kicks. Evans spots this, comes jogging over with everything bouncing everywhere and says "Whats going on here?" "Just doing some set pieces with the lads" replies Gazza, "No, no, no, I've got this" says Evans, "Gazza, you go in goal".

Think that just about sums the bloke up.

Users who are viewing this thread