Steve cotterill (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter TrevorsathisPeake
  • Start date
T

TrevorsathisPeake

Steve Cotterill has moved to favourite at Sky Bet at Odds of 6/4,Mowbray follows at 5/1.Sky must know something!

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Cotterill would not be one that i would go for.But i've been happy with the last few managerial appointments and none have worked out.So maybe someone like Cotterill could be the answer.I remember when Coleman was appointed,Nigel Pearson was also a front runner,and nobody wanted him to takeover did they?Look at what he's acheived.
And although i think Hughes could still play at championship level,i don't think it will be with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
If he comes I don't want fucking Lee Hughes to come here after what he did. That is one player I would constantly boo and I never boo our own players.

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
If he comes I don't want fucking Lee Hughes to come here after what he did. That is one player I would constantly boo and I never boo our own players.

I am totally with you on that one!

covsteve

Cotterills odds on skybet have moved in again to 11/10 with Southgate 2nd fav at 4/1 Mowbray's gone out to 8/1.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

Looling like Steve Cotterill.Sky obviously know something to give them odds.

T

TrevorsathisPeake

To be honest i'm quite suprised Cotterill is such a huge bookies favourite.They or Ranson if he appoints him must only be going by his short but successful reign at Notts County.Previous to that he had been out of work for nearly 3 years and was'nt considered a contender for the job when Coleman got it.He did well at Burnley and Cheltenham but one suspects that if he had'nt had this short run at Notts County he would'nt even be considered to takeover at the Ricoh.Just maybe think it's a little risky giving someone the job on the back of that.

RytonCalum

I don't understand why Cotterill is so high, if Ranson's apparently spoken to 2 people already then surely those are free agents, you'd have thought after that news Mowbray's odds would shorten, but they are variable across bookies, probably because they haven't got a lot to go on!

T

TrevorsathisPeake

If it is Cotterill then i think it will be confirmed within days.No announcement was going to be made before Notts Countys game today.I think he only signed a contract until the end of the season aswell,so no compo and should be straight forward.

Skybluerhys

I would go for the Foreign Manager who won league with Stande Liege and other clubs

Freshen things up, new style,new players and hopefully bring in some young foreign Talent

Users who are viewing this thread