Stephen O'Halloran (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

See he only made 3 apperanaces for Carilisle last season..

We really do sign our fair share of crocks dont we..

rob9872

He wasn't just a a crock though, he was a croc of shit!

Nonleagueherewecome

He wasn't just a a crock though, he was a croc of shit!

Not before he got crocked he wasn't. Those who saw Bell at Luton will tell you that even he was a decent player before the injuries!

Nonleagueherewecome

To be fair ohalloran was ok for 20 mins in the first match he played

Virtually every single player we sign starts well then goes down hill as their initial confidence gets sucked out of them-or the injury we didn't know he had catches up with him :mad:

Nonleagueherewecome

Under Aidy for a bit, but he quickly ditched him in favour of Cranie or Wood out of position, Says all you need to know about Aidy that Hussey was 4th choice LB behind those 3.

Marty

I seriously cannot remember him. When did he play for us?

season before last, was aweful, i've never seen a single full back be sucked under a ball so many times in my life, his positioning was dreadful to say the least,

Nonleagueherewecome

I think Wood's positioning at LB is much worse, he simply can't play the position.

Marty

I think Wood's positioning at LB is much worse, he simply can't play the position.

Can forgive Wood slightly hes not a full back and hasn't the pace to recover, O'Halloran was just a joke, he'll slip down the leagues before he ends up playing in the conference somewhere.

Nonleagueherewecome

Like I say, he was at CCFC: he was about a yard quicker at Villa before the knock. He was one of the best players in the reserve side that came 2nd to Man U: most of the youngsters who made up that side are in their first team now, and it's a good bet that O'Halloran would be too if the injuries hadn't wrecked his career. Cruciate Ligament's are generally career shattering!

Nonleagueherewecome

But hey, that's what Aidy was reduced to: taking punts on crocks and freebies like O'Donovan and O'Halloran. He still had much more than we've had for the past year, mind!

Users who are viewing this thread