Stephen Hunt & other mysteries (1 Viewer)

87mint

Return train journey £19.50
Hotel Room £54.00
Match ticket £23.00
Food and drink £30.00
Taking a half day £ Unquantifiable

Watching your team lose completely expectedly on a wet and stormy night in Barnsley - pricele… actually no. It’s exact monetary price was £126.50. The mental cost to me and the other 500 souls was significantly more.

Read the rest of the Barnsley match report here

Terry Gibson's perm

i thought hunt looked like he,d won a raffle in the pub to play with his favourite team for a night

We we need to give him a bit of time, whenever we played against him the his a horrible little shit and that is what we need a bit of now, not players wearing hair bands and falling over a lot.

dongonzalos

Hotel Room £54.00
Match ticket £23.00
Food and drink £30.00

Watching your team lose completely expectedly on a wet and stormy night in Barnsley - pricele… actually no. It’s exact monetary price was £126.50. The mental cost to me and the other 500 souls was significantly more.

Got to feel for you

Otis

No, that would sap his strength and he's already only got the energy of a wet lettuce.

He needs to grow his hair until he can tuck it into his socks. Then he will be Messi, Ronaldo and Kompany all rolled into one.

Have you not read your Bible?

BackRoomRummermill

I can't believe people were happy with his signing , in fact when he did a thread started which ended up pages long on what a good signing he was , I think myself and maybe one more disagreed and the usual bawbag remarks came back

Terry Gibson's perm

No, that would sap his strength and he's already only got the energy of a wet lettuce.

He needs to grow his hair until he can tuck it into his socks. Then he will be Messi, Ronaldo and Kompany all rolled into one.

Have you not read your Bible?

no like true stories not fiction

Warwickhunt

Well done Laurence as always an excellent read

Gazolba

My favourite (and most telling) bit was:

Within no time at all we were losing. It was actually quite comforting to get it out of the way early on so everyone could acclimatise to our natural condition of inferiority.

rupert_bear

Hunt is little difference to Lorenzen, Rose, Bigiriamma, Ramage, to a point Joe Cole all signed when we top or very nearly top of the division but not hardly ever played other than bit parts off the bench, we can add Darius Henderson too, bloody ridiculous!

Sick Boy

Hunt is little difference to Lorenzen, Rose, Bigiriamma, Ramage, to a point Joe Cole all signed when we top or very nearly top of the division but not hardly ever played other than bit parts off the bench, we can add Darius Henderson too, bloody ridiculous!

Agreed, it doesn't seem that Mowbray thought the signings through.

Pipehitterz

Hotel Room £54.00
Match ticket £23.00
Food and drink £30.00

their second came from a soft ricketts foul/free kick, not the resulting tip over corner

the sports centre was acually one of the better watering holes away from home ive attended, 3.60 for a stella was nice pint till they ran out sadly

Otis

their second came from a soft ricketts foul/free kick, not the resulting tip over corner

the sports centre was acually one of the better watering holes away from home ive attended, 3.60 for a stella was nice pint till they ran out sadly
Soft Ricketts is beginning to sound more and more like an incurable disease.

fernandopartridge

Hunt wasn't great but he really wasn't much worse than any of his team mates. In fairness to him he hasn't played for a long time and a game every few weeks won't help his fitness. That said, we've got Lameiras who has got a bit of finesse that might just unlock a defence.

JulianDarbyFTW

This is the first season in an age that I've been able to say to people that I'm a Coventry City fan and have conversations about how good we are / have been as opposed to whether we'll be in League 2 next year. Sure, the wheels have fallen off, but it's the best few months I've had as a fan in years. And if we tail off even more and end up tenth or twelfth, then so be it. At least the ride has been fun this time around.

And if all else fails, when you think it's bad, just remember what we had to put up with last year...

Users who are viewing this thread