Stephen eliott (1 Viewer)

cyril

From a very good source " should score a hatful in that league, got loads of quality, just needs to stay of the lash"

pusbccfc

Erm who's your 'source'?

Gaz

I thought he looked good when he came on today.
I would like to see him start against the blades.

Nonleagueherewecome

Looks too much like ROD for my liking. Let's hope he's a better footballer....

Just get him pissed, he'll have more confidence than Roy "air shot in his own area" O'Donovan! Sorry Roy, but that "swish" from last season is just unforgettable...

Nonleagueherewecome

Not really as the fella is my best pal and if it gets back that I've said eliott is a loon on the Ale. He won't be very happy with me.

Did he play with him at Wolves?

Nonleagueherewecome

SkyBlue_Bear83

No offence but that is hardly inside info, it is just an opinion from someone who played with him years ago. How is it a very good source? It is just an opinion the same as anyone else's who has seen him play

cyril

I know what player you on about I think, you have mentioned him in other posts before ;)
Not saying it's a massive scoop. Just that from some who knows more about football than me says hes got ability. On n off the pitch

cyril

No offence but that is hardly inside info, it is just an opinion from someone who played with him years ago. How is it a very good source? It is just an opinion the same as anyone else's who has seen him play
More like from someone who seen it everyday but also how that ability needed channeling

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

Better than me doing this all night! :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Anyhoo, I think I'm in favour of giving Elliott a run. If he gets his Sunderland form back, he'll be quality at this level. And he has more know-how than Ball.

Most importantly, with a front two of Cody and Elliott, we couldn't play it long...could we? :confused:

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread