Statement from Hoffman tomorrow. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordsummerisle

Gary Hoffman is set to break his silence tomorrow with an exclusive interview in The Coventry Telegraph on the progress of his takeover bid, and the Multi-billionaire Chinese backer who is behind him.

Yeah, right.

dongonzalos

If this is true it is worrying as he said he would only speak if it is done or off.

however I question it as the telegraph always bleat on Twitter when they have something like thus. There is nothing on there

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
unless he tells us he has unequivocable backing for his bid, who he has been apparently having the detailed discussions with this end (not China) and a timetable to any take over ............. OR says he can not get it done.......... then there isn't much point in him saying anything

Sub

if it had been thursday tomorrow i would of belived it :D but seen as it tuesday :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::D

mattylad

That the clubs debt is the stumbling block and that no investor will put 40m back in to Sisu's poclet when the money is needed to buy the stadium and develop the squad.

Paxman II

I said a few days ago he needed to make a statement to clear the air and either say he is in or not otherwise it was detrimental to current talks. Seems (if true) that I may have been right with this line of thinking.
If he comes on saying he is still 'trying' then I'd rather he just go away. tell us something of substance or just put a stop to the rumours so we can all get things moving forwards.

SISU have been in talks, not Hoffman which leads me to believe if there is any substance then it's mere partial investment with SISU.
Everyone wants a finger in the pie which is the Ricoh Arena.

MatthewWallis

Did everyone not see the bit at the end where he said 'yeah, right' he was obviously joking and everyone believed it...

lordsummerisle

Did everyone not see the bit at the end where he said 'yeah, right' he was obviously joking and everyone believed it...

You win the owner of a brain on SBT competition hands down!

Is there a "For Sale" section on SBT? I've got a nice bridge over the Thames available for the right price..

TheRoyalScam

:thinking about:So there's no statement, then???;)

Would you consider swapping your bridge for an Opera House in Sydney?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread