Standing for CCC Leader (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

I've had enough of the CCC and their venum against the Sky Blues. I have lots of contacts in Westminster and the Whitehouse and I'm going to get it sorted. I move in powerful circles and by the end the city will have a choice of nine or ten stadiums all owned by the club and we'll arrange it so that SISU cannot sell them. It's very hush hush so don't tell anyone.

Samo

I've had enough of the CCC and their venum against the Sky Blues. I have lots of contacts in Westminster and the Whitehouse and I'm going to get it sorted. I move in powerful circles and by the end the city will have a choice of nine or ten stadiums all owned by the club and we'll arrange it so that SISU cannot sell them. It's very hush hush so don't tell anyone.

Ooooh caty caty bitch bitch!

Otis

I live in a wall of death, so also move in powerful circles too.

Skyblueweeman

Certainly more plausible than other activities mentioned on here in the past 36 hours....

Users who are viewing this thread