Stadium capacity (1 Viewer)

Greggs

ask google and save some web space

dongonzalos

Glad both stadiums could have incorporated the 15,000 we had yesterday.

That is what was going through my mind.
That on the back of a bit if success so I think it would be fair to guess that we would probably get 20 k with consistent success.

Otis

We get in the top 6 and start doing well at home it's going to be regularly around the 14,000 - 15,000 mark.

dongonzalos

So that extra 13500 fans at an average of £20 a ticket means £270,000.

Makes the alternative stadium concept even more farcical.

How many home games do we have left?

coundonskyblue

We get in the top 6 and start doing well at home it's going to be regularly around the 14,000 - 15,000 mark.

Easily.

The extra 5k there yesterday were the ones we have lost since last year. Won yesterday and they would have come back again for the next game.

If we can get our home form going then it will be an extra 500-1000 each game, by March/April time we would be back up to 18k-20k. Only if we sort the home form out though.

wingy

Why do you want to know this? We will not be playing at either stadium.

No you're right Steve it would have to be Blues or Leicester ,I think Dons just illustrating the exact point you made as referred to early in the thread he could have used Google.

Paxman II

Gullible that's the tag line here.

...and I suppose you also belive a sick old man in a cave orchestrated the mass murder of 3000+ people on 911 by flying planes in a 'top gun' sensational move into the Pentagon and twin Towers after bypassing the most powerful defences in the world? Oh OK...

dongonzalos

Gullible that's the tag line here.

...and I suppose you also belive a sick old man in a cave orchestrated the mass murder of 3000+ people on 911 by flying planes in a 'top gun' sensational move into the Pentagon and twin Towers after bypassing the most powerful defences in the world? Oh OK...

Get a feeling my point may have just flown by in a NASA rocket

dongonzalos

My point is two fold firstly the threat of moving stadium would cost SiSU more than paying the original rent never mind the much improved offer.

My second point is SISU introduced to topic of match day costs into the equation.
If they ran their business correctly getting 20k in the stadium per home game which seems very feasible.

This would bring them about 5 million in income on top on season ticket holders per season

Users who are viewing this thread