Squad (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Nice to see our strength in depth starting to show.

Grendel

We are very reliant on certain players staying fit and we really need Adams and moussa for the rest of the season.

Elliot did well enough today but has been pretty poor until now so we cannot suddenly assume he is going to score lots of goals at this level.

skybluegod

We are very reliant on certain players staying fit and we really need Adams and moussa for the rest of the season.

Elliot did well enough today but has been pretty poor until now so we cannot suddenly assume he is going to score lots of goals at this level.

A lot have players have done well since robins came in why not Elliot?

dongonzalos

Very very strong squad second half of the season it will be a big advantage to us as others suffer from injuries and suspensions

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

Today we've outplayed one of the best teams in the division, away and scored 3, today proves we have a good squad, that is capable.

Agreed on Elliott.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hey Grendel do you not think you are being a bit pessimistic. Before today bailey an mcgoldrick were critical to our hopes an we were very reliant on them but since we won without them now Adams and moussa are critical? Ok moussa was fantastic today but Adams was poor/average imo today

dongonzalos

Hey Grendel do you not think you are being a bit pessimistic. Before today bailey an mcgoldrick were critical to our hopes an we were very reliant on them but since we won without them now Adams and moussa are critical? Ok moussa was fantastic today but Adams was poor/average imo today

Apparently we won inspite of Adams poor performance today. Which us surprising the way he has performed so far.

Luckily we have that strength that are normal subs Fleck and Elliot had a very positive impact

Astute

Grendel old chap, remember me the delusional one? The one that thought we still had a chance because of our squad size and above average reserve players for this division? I am the same as everyone else and surprised by how quickly MR turned things around. The rest of my thoughts are happening though. I was not alone on these.

You say we are dependant on certain players. At least we have replacements. MK Franchise have lost a couple of decent players. Where are their replacements? The odds are they will go into freefall. Just like Stevenage.

There is a good chance McG will be gone. At least we have a replacement coming that we know can score. He has already shown us what he can do. Scunny look as though they will go down without him. Another team dependant on one or two players.

Mellow out old chap and enjoy the ride. It is fun and has been a long time coming. I am going to work with a smile on my face....again.

Users who are viewing this thread