Squad stats - as of today (5.6.19) (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just seen this on the net (credit CNS)

Interesting stats. Most concerning is the goal scored. Out of 553 apps, we only have 46 goals in the squad? Although I do accept that the largest section of our squad does appear to be in defence (even with the recent out goings).

I do hope we use this window correctly and address this area before the players return and we don’t end up with a Chaplin-Esque situation again! (I trust robins is on it)

59B5720D-BA92-4428-B7FB-6E1C2E5EF7F3.jpeg

TTG

Some of these are wrong, Jodi Jones has scored a goal last season, I don't think Ben Wilson is quite 27. jordy hiwula scored 13 goals and dabo scored 2 last season.
(I *think*)

fernandopartridge

Just seen this on the net (credit CNS)

Interesting stats. Most concerning is the goal scored. Out of 553 apps, we only have 46 goals in the squad? Although I do accept that the largest section of our squad does appear to be in defence (even with the recent out goings).

I do hope we use this window correctly and address this area before the players return and we don’t end up with a Chaplin-Esque situation again! (I trust robins is on it)

View attachment 12295
The numbers are all wrong. Maycock 33 apps?

Reactions: TTG

ccfchoi87

The stats are from Sideways Sammy. It it just their stats from last season. He’s pretty meticulous so I’d be very surprised if any are wrong.

Liquid Gold

Southend away Jones scored the winner. Sideways Sammy is amazing but there are little errors in his stuff, not surprising with the number he puts together.

Last edited:

runner

It worries me that we've not strengthened at the front end yet ... our BIGGEST issue last year ... I know we were hoping for Bright ... but that's not looking as likely now and we can't afford another weak frontend again next year ... we just can't make the same mistake twice ...that said, if we got to 8th ... with no main front end ... surely with one good front man ... we could be in the top 6 ... top 2 if we got two strikers in lol ...

Skybluefaz

Jones is going to be an interesting one. His injuries are causing me a little concern so if he’s going to make it again this season we have to time his return right
To be fair, that was a massive bit of trolling that got no bites. I've got no expectations for either of those players at the moment

covcity4life

It worries me that we've not strengthened at the front end yet ... our BIGGEST issue last year ... I know we were hoping for Bright ... but that's not looking as likely now and we can't afford another weak frontend again next year ... we just can't make the same mistake twice ...that said, if we got to 8th ... with no main front end ... surely with one good front man ... we could be in the top 6 ... top 2 if we got two strikers in lol ...
its june 6th dude

ccfcway

Exactly, if we get to July 26th and still nothing I may be concerned. Plenty of time although I do hope we get it sorted before the end of this month so we can have a good pre-season to develop the system.

Have any club signed more players than us so far ?

Users who are viewing this thread