Squad depth (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Not sure what's happened here. I know chaplin is injured but the strength in depth seems to be very alarming. No real options to change it up today. Same at Accrington but we went in front and that worked out. Now bright is suspended. What's the deal with meyler?

fatso

Yes, very little depth, and our better players are loans. MR has had money to invest, but wasted it (IMO). Let’s hope Calum Wilson gets sold quickly.

CanadianCCFC

Team I’d play vs Fleetwood:
Addai
Grimmer Willis Hyam if fit Brown
Kelly
Bayliss Shipley
Thomas X Hiwula

Magwitch

Should have brought in a goalkeeper in January, O’Brien had a long term injury at the time and is still out and it looks that Addai isn’t seen as good enough yet and now Burgey is struggling for form, risky

larry_david

What options did we have tonight? With no chaplin we have a young un with no experience at all.

No wingers to bring on, meyler not getting a look in either.

We need Wakefield, chaplin and ponti back in the fold soon.

KM85

Team I’d play vs Fleetwood:
Addai
Grimmer Willis Hyam if fit Brown
Kelly
Bayliss Shipley
Thomas X Hiwula

I’d like to see Shipley given a chance in the middle, only next to Meyler.

Burge / Addai
Grimmer Willis Davies Sterling
Meyler Shipley
Thomas Hiwula
Bayliss
Bakayoko

SkyBlueCRJ

Said this during the first half of the season after the 5 game winning run and got absolutely slated? Not sure why this is only being brought up now. We’ve never had strength in depth even with a fully fit squad.

skybluegod

How many teams in this division have strength in depth?
We have jones, biamou, ponti,Chaplin and Wakefield all out injured.
How many teams would have 5 forwards out injured and still have first team players to call upon.

Get real people

Magwitch

I haven’t seen the lad play so I’d give him a fair chance, if he ain’t good enough for third division first team football at 21 he shouldn’t be sub.

ceetee

I suppose most people would rate Jordan Pickford, but apparently he was guilty of howlers today

Users who are viewing this thread