squad depth (1 Viewer)

luwalla

for the first time some time we have some actual strength in depth me thinks... kelly drops out & walsh steps in and ( second half especially ) shows that we have signed a quality like for like

Jobello has a good game, scores an absolute screamer, then we take him off and put O'Hare on who finds the space to play through them and scores a sublime curler into the far corner

Westbrooke seems to have stepped into Bayliss shoes with ease, Rose is proper prospect who I think we did well to secure early - Jordan who ? - and Godden looks like like we have actually found a worthy replacement for mcnulty, and he doesn't even need 3 months to get going... is it 6 games & 3 goals ? absolute quality player.

Im happy with Dabo and im sure he will do well, but cant deny id have liked to seen grimmer still there, cant honestly see much difference between the two - and grimmer seems to be doing well enough at Wycombe!! but in MR we trust

Cant wait to see Jody Jones and Jamie Allen add to this team too

dare we dare to dream!?

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

for the first time in out some time we have some actual strength in depth me thinks... kelly drops out & walsh steps in and ( second half especially ) shows that we have signed a quality like for like

Jobello has a good game, scores an absolute screamer, then we take him off and put O'Hare on who finds the space to play through them and scores a sublime curler into the far corner

Westbrooke seems to have stepped into Bayliss shoes with ease, Rose is proper prospect who I think we did well to secure early - Jordan who ? - and Godden looks like like we have actually found a worthy replacement for mcnulty, and he doesn't even need 3 months to get going... is it 6 games & 3 goals ? absolute quality player.

Im happy with Dabo and im sure he will do well, but cant deny id have liked to seen grimmer still there, cant honestly see much difference between the two - and grimmer seems to be doing well enough at Wycombe!! but in MR we trust

Cant wait to see Jody Jones and Jamie Allen add to this team too

dare we dare to dream!?
8 goals 4 games or the other way round

Users who are viewing this thread