Spurs thraping Real! (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

3-0 after 65mins

Liquid Gold

4 of the 8 groups in the champions league led by English teams. 1 loss and 4 draws between them. Looks like the premier league could be back.

Terry Gibson's perm

I saw the end of the Man City game and I am no fan of pep but they look amazing and will take some stopping they even brought Jesus off the bench with Bernardo silva

Gazolba

First goal scored from an offside pass, second a lucky deflection. Third the only decent goal.
Real very unlucky and did enough to deserve a point.

clint van damme

First goal scored from an offside pass, second a lucky deflection. Third the only decent goal.
Real very unlucky and did enough to deserve a point.

they didn't, they were poor in defence and the midfield was well below their normal standard. Spurs could of and should of had more.

Covstu

I don’t get that argument, if you can’t score you can’t win. Spurs were clinical and real were wasteful. Deserved victory

Captain Dart

Gazolba

they didn't, they were poor in defence and the midfield was well below their normal standard. Spurs could of and should of had more.
I watched the entire game and Real had as many good chances to score as Spurs.

clint van damme

I watched the entire game and Real had as many good chances to score as Spurs.

so did I and I thought Spurs were far the better team. Not saying Real didn't have chances, but they were below par, (though it seems they've struggled all season, this was the first time I've watched them).

Users who are viewing this thread