Spurs parking (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Ian

Anyone know of any parking places near White Hart Lane? I've had a quick look online and it seems the best option might be to try and park at either Wickes or Tesco at Seven Sisters and then catch the train to White Hart Lane - unless anyone knows a better option?

Tottenham

Anyone know of any parking places near White Hart Lane? I've had a quick look online and it seems the best option might be to try and park at either Wickes or Tesco at Seven Sisters and then catch the train to White Hart Lane - unless anyone knows a better option?

Some of the schools, business and sports or social centres along the High Road, Park Lane and WHL do match day parking for 10-20 quid. Just get there early and you will see somewhere. I mentioned some places on another thread.

Or drive to Enfield and catch the train down to WHL.

skyblue1991

Park at Cheshunt station just outside the M25 and get the overground to Northumberland Park or White Hart Lane.

That was what I was gonna do before I changed my mind, getting the train to Euston instead :D

hutch1972

Used to park in cockfosters , plenty of free parking there ( was during pl days anyway ) takes about 20 minutes on tube.

Users who are viewing this thread