Spurs match !! Help Irish Sky Blues (1 Viewer)

obriendublin

Still lookin for 1 Cov ticket for the Spurs match......Am I safe in assuming we will get 1 outside the ground on Saturday ? 3 Travelling from Dublin and just need 1 more ticket.

help...Irish Sky Blues (CCSCIB)

Tottenham

Still lookin for 1 Cov ticket for the Spurs match......Am I safe in assuming we will get 1 outside the ground on Saturday ? 3 Travelling from Dublin and just need 1 more ticket.

help...Irish Sky Blues (CCSCIB)

There are always touts around - starting at WHL station & along the High Road up to the ground. Not sure there will be away end tickets though & i have no idea how much mark up they will put on them. Sorry.

obriendublin

I was thinking that some Cov fans would have spare tickets...rather than getting tickets off the touts. According to some forum gossip last night there are spare Cov tickets ?

andrew.roberts

x1 Spare Spurs Ticket
My mate can't go anymore so I have one ticket

South stand lower tier block 32

Collection must be made from CV1 tomorrow before 4pm

First decent offer gets it!

Have a look at the above under "1x Spare Surs Ticket" thread, maybe this guy can help you

Skyblue4u

x1 Spare Spurs Ticket

Have a look at the above under "1x Spare Surs Ticket" thread, maybe this guy can help you

What do you mean by decent offer? How about face value? Don't know why this site is letting you tout on here

C

Clive Plattini

Got a meeting now, but will try to ring after that obrien.

C

Clive Plattini

It will be. I have not mentioned getting anymore for it.

WilloVsToon

Still interested in a ticket myself but will obviously give way to you Obrien. You started this thread after all. Sounds as if you're coming a lot further. Good luck and hope you find a ticket.

Should anyone else be selling a ticket or know of anyone who can no longer go then a private message me or reply on this or any of the other ticket threads would be greatly appreciated.

PUSB

obriendublin

Tks to Clive I have my 3rd ticket....at face value. meeting outside the ground...say hello to me I will have my Tricolour !!
I am like an excited child !1

C

Clive Plattini

Dont forget to email me obrien so i have your mobile number

skybluesam66

to be fair hes having to call an irish number and go out of his way - an extra £5 for his trouble would be reasonable - or the chap to buy him a beer

andrew.roberts

x1 Spare Spurs Ticket

Just in case anybody is confused, it´s not me offering a ticket, I was merely redirecting "obriendublin" to another thread. I agree that between fans tickets should be sold at face value.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread