Sports Lounge Player of the Year (1 Viewer)

Coventry City Player Of The Season

• Total voters
Every year, Sports Lounge holds an end of year awards show, and this year is no exception. As usual, the award for Coventry City Player of the Season is down to the fans. So for this week's Cooks Question, i want you to vote for your player of the season from my 10 nominees, John Fleck, Adam Armstrong, Chris Stokes, Reice Charles Cook, Jacob Murphy, Romain Vincelot, Sam Ricketts, Aaron Martin, James Maddison and Joe Cole. Also let me know why you voted for your chosen player. The Sports Lounge Awards Show kicks off at 10am on Thursday, live on 98.6 Hillz FM

Hobo

Ricketts, Maddison and Cole shouldn't even be in the nominations.

Hobo

Stokes for me, as he was consistently good throughout the season. Improved as a player and the bonus was showing us he could play at CB as well.

I'll admit, the Fleck vote was me. Looked quality in the games i saw, although i did have to miss the 2nd half of the season due to my commentary duties

Nick

Administrator
How many people listen? Do they get many people wanting to listen to them?

Last edited:
How many people listen? Do they get many people wanting to listen to them?
Do bare in mind they're a pretty small club. United usually get around 100/150 at the home games, 50 or so at the away games, which is pretty good for Midland League Division 1. No doubt next season will see more fans. The highest audience level i got this season was 500 people for the Bromsgrove game, so baring in mind they only get 100/150 people watch them, thats pretty good going

TTG

Who Bumped this and why?!

TTG

Wait wut?

TTG

Oh I did - I think I just had the biggest brain fart ever
giphy.gif

TTG

I think I accudentally.pressed one of the recommended threads from like years ago at the bottom of the message box

Users who are viewing this thread