Sponsorship/Fundraising Advice (1 Viewer)

Malaka

Hi Guys
I have just been roped in to a local football club and been appointed chairman. They play against teams that have budgets in access of £30k per season and we are struggling to buy kits, never mind paying the players. There are loads of sponsorship opportunities i.e. pitch side advertising, kit sponsoring, stadium naming etc and I am limited in on knowledge on how and who to approach.
We also have a clubhouse with a bar and was wondering if anyone knows how to get lets say for instance Keith Houchen for an Q &A evening, how much to charge, how to advertise etc?
I would be grateful for any help or advice. They are a smashing club with lots of committed people, if anyone can help please let me know
Thanks guys

Nick

Administrator
What level is the club at?

Is it at the point where you could auction off players for a day or things?

For events I'm not sure about pricing, but make sure if you do football evenings with you let people on here, social media etc know.

An oldie but maybe a bit more Sunday League is a blackout, got to love a blackout!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Get in contact with the chap who runs the coaches from Christ the King he's put a few sport mans dinners on over the last few years
Also go through the club and look for Billy Bell from the former players association he might be able to help

Nick

Administrator
How does the income with the club house work? Does the club own it so they get all the profits?

What about things like kids football parties as well? Have the kids outside playing football for an hour and then have some food after etc.

Users who are viewing this thread