Spoke to (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Sat in main stand yesterday and drank in the hospitality, spoke to jimmy hasselbaink at HT, he is a scout at forest, he gave nothing away but thick Mick Mcarthy and Terry O'noconnor were there too watching DMC Jimmy confirmed this! I hate Ipswich

pusbccfc

Just read on twitter '@ITKTransfers' reckon McGold has signed a 2 and a half year deal at FOREST...

Grendel

Just read on twitter '@ITKTransfers' reckon McGold has signed a 2 and a half year deal at FOREST...

No mention in Nottingham Evening Post. Actually says 7 forwards are out of contract in the summer and none have been yet offered deals and it doesn't even name McGoldrick as one of the seven.

covboy9

would be decent if he signed a deal with forest, we'd have more chance of keeping him till end of the season!

pusbccfc

I've looked through his tweets and some are pretty accurate!

He did say earlier that his 'source' expects Mcgold and another striker to sign new contracts...

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Cant see this myself (as in I cant see it happening rather than I cant see it on twitter, because I could if i could be bothered to look on their twitter feed).

Hes not wanted there, he doesn't particularly like it much, why he want to be tied down with them for longer?

Users who are viewing this thread