Split Loyalties (1 Viewer)

Moff

I am not sure if other parents have had this, but yesterday was a bit of split loyalties for me, and I just wondered if anyone else, be it a parent, sibling, relative, friend etc have had such a split loyalty.

My daughter is a keen footballer, and plays for both Rugby Town, and Leicester City Ladies junior teams. Yesterday her team came up against Coventry City Ladies, and it was very mixed feelings. Thankfully it was a great game, both teams matching each other and ended in an entertaining draw.

Although it has been hard for me to shout it at other games, I did make sure I didn't shout 'Come On Leicester' as that would have been a step too far against CCFC ;)

Anyone else had something similar?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Never had it directly, if say 20 years down the line my little lad was playing v Cov I would want his side to win I think.

Saying that one of my mates is a pro cricketer, he left the county I support for another but is yet to play his old county, If he did however I would want him to have a blinder take a 5fer score 50 but be on the losing side!

Terry Gibson's perm

My nephew plays for Fleetwood, when we play them if he is in the side I hope we smash them but if he has a good game great.

Users who are viewing this thread