Songs we should have sang (1 Viewer)

Skybluefaz

Looking for the missing of open goals on songs for former players.

Not looking for originality, but something like 'Ndlovu, Ndlovu will tear you apart again'

I was young when I watched nuddy playing for city but I don't remember us singing that song for him. Obvious as it is.

Any more for any more?

rob9872

We already had songs for Nuddy. Some players now should have a song but don't.

ovduk78

There used to be 2 guys standing near me on the kop who every week would be singing "I'm not Ndlovu" & "We've got Ndlovu & Filan", they had always been drinking & would get in just before kick off.

Otis

Remember we used to sing 'City are back, City are back' to Gary Glitter's 'Hello, hello, I'm back again'.

'Hello, hello. it's good to be back, it's good to be back.
Hello, hello. it's good to be back, it's good to be back.'

Well, fans behind me used to sing Cyrille is black, Cyrille is black.'

oscillatewildly

Looking for the missing of open goals on songs for former players.

Not looking for originality, but something like 'Ndlovu, Ndlovu will tear you apart again'

I was young when I watched nuddy playing for city but I don't remember us singing that song for him. Obvious as it is.

Any more for any more?
This is one I DID sing/chant! In fact it came up for discussion a couple of years ago on a thread the title of which I can't remember.
It never got off the ground tho - I blamed my peers lack of musical knowledge for it's failure.

TTG

We've got Hyam
Doo do do do do do
Oh fadzean fadzean
Doo do do do do do
And Michael Rose!
But we released Willis Oh
(But that does matter cause)
We've got Hyam ect

oscillatewildly

A mate of mine came up with this one which never got beyond the confines of the pub. We had signed a central defender from Bradford City in the early '90's. In the style of an air horn in the lead up to the chant: 'Babb, Babb, Babb, Babb, Babb, Babb, Babb, Babb, Babb, - PHIL BABB'!!

oscillatewildly

One which I wanted to sing but never got the justification to (owing to part of the lyrics) was a variation on 'Bowie's' 'Sorrow'.
'He ain't got blonde hair and his eyes ain't blue,
but we're so glad that we signed you,
Sordell, Marvin Sordell'.

Users who are viewing this thread