Song for the new boy (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

already it seems he is a bit of an enigma, which normally means he will get some sort of song..

So, any takers ?

CCFC_Charlie

I had "He's big, he's French, and he's fucking hench, Malaga, Malaga" but someone adapted it to "He's big, he'd French, he'll put you on the bench, Malaga, Malaga" which I think is better

ccfcway

( the tune of "we didnt start the fire")

"Alan BRAZIL, Jaon SCOTLAND, Mike ENGLAND, Matt HOLLAND, Joe JORDAN, Ryan FRANCE, John WELSH, Stephen IRELAND, Peter CZECH, Dion DUBLIN, Justin EDINBURGH..........We've got KEVIN MALAGA"

kg82

How about:

Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma malaga,
Kevin malaga malaga, Kevin Malaga... Repeat

To the tune of Give it up by KC and the Sunshine Band!

Last edited:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I had "He's big, he's French, and he's fecking hench, Malaga, Malaga" but someone adapted it to "He's big, he'd French, he'll put you on the bench, Malaga, Malaga" which I think is better

And after two games, our great home support can write him off as a failure, all start booing him and change the words to 'he's crap, he's French, he's playing like a wench, Malaga, Malaga...'

BigCsCheesyGrin

A Katy Perry song:- 'By Friday night , we'd signed Kevin Melega, No not Kevin Gallagher, He's from France and not a Jock, but he's our defensive rock, by Friday night , Better than Marcel Dessailey, Kevin leads us all the way, to the league championship in May....-and next year...do it all again' (must confess to not knowing if championship decided in may but mid post and cant quit to google) besides, it rhymes!

Sky Blues

I didn't notice there was a thread for this and as they're all arguing about who signed ROD in the Kevin Malaga thread I'll repost this here :)

I note M Malaga's middle name is Baldrick according to Wikipedia so that may be rubbish - but if not...

#Oh Kevin Mal-a-ga / he is the big D man / he has a cunning plan / That's Kevin Mal-a-ga

pusbccfc

Oh Kevin Malaga you are the love of my life, oh Kevin Malaga I'd let you shag my wife, oh Kevin Malaga cause you play for sky blues!

CODY!!!

I have one for Cody...

Hay, We just scored against you
And this is crazy
But 9's his number
they call him Cody!

**Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me maybe (courus)**

pusbccfc

I have one for Cody...

Hay, We just scored against you
And this is crazy
But 9's his number