Someone requested this Villa 1 Cov 4 1998/99 the goals (1 Viewer)

ps1948

Villa's only goal given to them by one of the worst ever "top" refs - Uriah Rennie.......whatever happened to him?

redsox

Facebook User
Wha was that guy who took their penalty?..........just seems familiar that's all! Great memories indeed!

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I've just uploaded highlights of one of our not so happy days to Vile Park here - http://youtu.be/pvYjXqvEQMA

Last day of the season 1992 and we needed a point to stay up. And Butcher had previously flogged a certain Regis to Villa. What could possibly go wrong... :thinking about:

Covstu

Great day this was, I enjoyed the FA cup game more as it was the first time we won there but a special day non the less!

Diehard Si

I've still got a piece of villa park from that day. When we scored the 4th the bloke next to me jumped up on the seat in front and shattered it and a small piece of seat flew into the air and literally landed in my hands. Took it as a trophy.

I remember the chants of "you can stick Dion Dublin up your arse..... Sideways" as we won and left the ground.

Good times.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I was there.....nearly got thrown out by the dibble for continually banging on the stand stantion as a drum.....

....Great days.

Users who are viewing this thread