Someone mentioned 'Scabs' (1 Viewer)

covan

I'm too young to of experienced 'scabs' but I'm familiar with the term.

If a protest at Sixfields is happening & other fans attempt to go in, would there be an actual outbreak of shouting and maybe violence?

I was in Block 16 at the end of last season & boo'd McSheffery A force of people in Block 15 wern't happy about this and things got ugly upstairs and downstairs after the game. Now I'm not trying to bring up the past and start a discussion regarding this matter but if people's opinions caused others to get that angry over the boo'ing of a player are we not in danger that if any fans attempt to go in to the ground to watch the game (I also want to add I doubt that it will be me crossing the forbidden line) but at the same time if I am protesting I wouldnt get angry at the people wanting to go to games it not in my nature to be aggressive. There are however a lot of CCFC fans who dont hold as much restraint as proven at the Ricoh. Couldnt there be a CCFC type civil war (in Northampton) on matchdays?

McLovin87

Don't worry it's all gonna go off at Gosford Green tomorrow, just like the old days, Cov Cobblers Youth against the Legion!

Everyone remember to stay friends afterwards though. It is only a big bunch of businesses that you are fighting over.

andyboy81

It'll be peaceful tomorrow because the vast majority of the NOPM campaign will think... "fuck me its hot, lets get the paddling pool out and sit in the garden with the kids and a beer instead."

dadgad

It'll be peaceful tomorrow because the vast majority of the NOPM campaign will think... "fuck me its hot, lets get the paddling pool out and sit in the garden with the kids and a beer instead."

Just like the 5,000 did on Saturday.

jesus-wept

To answer your question covan there are certain to be confrontation and incidents, pack mentality and all that. Don't think it will be full on agro but I bet blows will be thrown, but fans should remember that will achieve nothing but a banning order and cctv will be everywhere. Fans should also remember banning orders can be issued for any football related crime, such as shouting F... off Fisher could get you one, so be warned.

LastGarrison

To answer your question covan there are certain to be confrontation and incidents, pack mentality and all that. Don't think it will be full on agro but I bet blows will be thrown, but fans should remember that will achieve nothing but a banning order and cctv will be everywhere. Fans should also remember banning orders can be issued for any football related crime, such as shouting F... off Fisher could get you one, so be warned.

Surely banning orders will help the NOPM campaign? :whistle:

rob9872

Fookin scabs

Whats the point in banning us if we are refusing to go in?

Users who are viewing this thread