Soccer Aid (1 Viewer)

Blind-Faith

Just got back from soccer aid. Bit of a weird experience but was good to see some live football!

Farrah Williams looked a decent player to be fair for us in the middle, and I say that as someone who can’t stand womens football!

Would love to of seen evra in his prime!

And I had no idea that beck was a TikTok star , genuinely thought he was an ex professional who I’d never heard of as he was arguably the best player on the pitch from what I saw tonight.

Probably wouldn’t go again , but a bit of a different experience on a Sunday evening.

Can’t wait to get back up the CBS now! 👌

Tommo1993

What let it down was Mark Wright acting like he was playing for England in a World Cup final. He should chill out.

Torquay Sky Blue

Changing tact a little bit but has anyone tried walking football ? I’d fancy it but worried about being tackled due to my ankle and skin graft
I play it twice a week. It's more trotting than walking and can get a bit physical (well it's football after all) but definitely give it a go. All over 50's so sensible when it comes to tackling

Sky_Blue_Daz

I play it twice a week. It's more trotting than walking and can get a bit physical (well it's football after all) but definitely give it a go. All over 50's so sensible when it comes to tackling

Might look into it

Users who are viewing this thread