So the terrible pre-season is forgotten then? (1 Viewer)

mark_ccfc

Not so long ago people were frantic about our poor pre-season. Must say Mogga had me a little worried there!
Amazing the difference a decent striker makes though eh?

stevefloyd

Well apart from Rochdales goal which I have to say was pretty good our defence has looked solid and we are starting to score goals from midfield as well as a leading division 1 scorer ...don't wake me up I am enjoying this fabulous dream :)

RFC

Many fans were saying that we looked OK in preseason but just lacked a finisher and the start we have had confirms that.

Exactly, only saw a couple but thought we looked compact and solid as a unit but like everyone else wonder where the goals might come from.

Finishers arrived along with JM today, keep your eye on him!

Also think TM's got at least a couple of other rabbits up his sleeve, along with another defender. PUSB

JulianDarbyFTW

Pre-season is just a fitness exercise. So yes, it is forgotten. It's not like the results matter, is it? If we'd won them all and then lost the first two league games, I doubt anyone would be saying 'don't forget how well we did in the warm-up games'.

Last edited:

Samo

It was forgotten the moment it ended... but the silence from some posters is deafening! :)

Users who are viewing this thread