So,let's take a look at Saturday (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Doncaster at Southampton
Bristol at Middlesborough
Millwall home to Leeds
Is it possible to get out of the bottom three by 5pm on Saturday??

The CableGuy

Saints should be too good for Donny.
Juxey could do us a favour (and a big one at that) vs Bristol.

That leaves Millwall-Leeds. There HAS to be some sort of reaction from a Leeds team who got 7 goals blasted past them.....hopefully.

Grendel

Doncaster at Southampton
Bristol at Middlesborough
Millwall home to Leeds
Is it possible to get out of the bottom three by 5pm on Saturday??

Yes it's possible. I would say Platt has to start, we seem to create more with him in the team whatever his limitations.

@richh87

Yes it's possible. I would say Platt has to start, we seem to create more with him in the team whatever his limitations.

Agreed. We need that focal point to play off. Also when things get tense or scrappy a clearance of panicked long ball can be turned into something with Plattini in the side.

covcity4life

id like to see todays starting line up again personally with platt on bench,still think cody will score if played regulary

who do forest have this week?

i think donny and bristol will both lose,for the 3rd time this season its fight or flight time,lets not choke again!

Otis

Agreed. We need that focal point to play off. Also when things get tense or scrappy a clearance of panicked long ball can be turned into something with Plattini in the side.

FFS, why on earth are you talking about play-offs? Let's get ourselves out of this mess first!!

torchomatic

I don't think you read it correctly. I dont think he meant the actual play offs.

FFS, why on earth are you talking about play-offs? Let's get ourselves out of this mess first!!

Covstu

I am not sure if that was In Jest torch! no game is easy but we have a real opportunity to get out of the bottom three and also take the psychological edge too

Otis

It WAS a joke!!

Thought that was obivous. Especially bearing in mind we can not make the play-offs.

Covstu

if southampton are up and we have the chance of putting portsmouth down with a win there, i wonder how charitable they will be?

Otis

Would be best if Southampton had secured their place in a play-off position rather than be in the top 2.

They would then rest players in readiness for the play-off campaign.

Think Southampton WILL be charitable anyway. They owe us one for us taking Sisu out of their hands.

Users who are viewing this thread