So...3 points tomorrow? I bloody hope so! (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Who would of thought that at Christmas we would be 8 points adrift at the bottom of the Championship? Not me! I expected us to be down there, but not 8 points adrift. We MUST win tomorrow, if we don't there is a possiblity that we could go 11 points adrift, which would mean 99% certian of getting relegated.

Predictions and team line-ups?

Murphy
Hussey Wood Christie Keogh
McSheffrey Clingan Thomas Bell
Juke Platt

You know things are bad when Platt's in your starting X1. :(

I can't see nothing, but a Brizzle City win tomorrow. 3-1 Bristol City.

Last edited:

ICHAN

Lets hope STP it's xmas and we know how shit we normally are over the xmas period normally and what with how shit we are at the moment anyway.
I am going for a CITY win but which way?
Let's hope for a festive turn around going for a 1-0 must be mad be even we have to win someday don't we?

CJparker

Clingan is unfit, so expect Baker to start on the right; I would pick Gael and Thomas in centre mid with Sheffers on the left.

If we lose tomorrow, we will be 10 points (at least) adrift, and IMO we can forget about survival. Win tomorrow and we're back in with a good chance!

SlowerThanPlatt

Lets hope STP it's xmas and we know how shit we normally are over the xmas period normally and what with how shit we are at the moment anyway.
I am going for a CITY win but which way?
Let's hope for a festive turn around going for a 1-0 must be mad be even we have to win someday don't we?

Lets hope so. Bristol City have lots of their pace in squad, we need to stop them attacking our full backs, thats where we got done last time.

Clingan is unfit, so expect Baker to start on the right; I would pick Gael and Thomas in centre mid with Sheffers on the left.

If we lose tomorrow, we will be 10 points (at least) adrift, and IMO we can forget about survival. Win tomorrow and we're back in with a good chance!

I agree, need to be at our best tomorrow.

ICHAN

Just think we have to win sooner or later and why not have a different xmas period to what we normally have wishing I know but something's got to give one saturday and we do actually win a game again this season.

wingy

Murphy
Christie==keogh == wood/cameron ==hussey
deegan
thomqas baker
Bigi
platt ==========juke REf Philip gibbs west mids ,blessing or curse ,could be vile or blues 0.1 reds ,2.5 yellows per match.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Very worried about the next few fixtures. Tomorrow is definately do or die and will make our season!!

Score prediction is 2-1 Bristol.

Team I expect is;

----------Smurf---------
Christie--Keough--Wood (is he fit to play?)--Hussey
----------Bigi--------
-------Deegan-----Thomas--------
-----------Shef---------
------Juke------Platt-------

As much as I hate the diamond, and as much as I hear Thorn saying he will try something different, I expect he will continue with Plan A, aka, our only plan!

J

Jack Griffin

I think it will be

----------Smurf---------
Christie--Keough--Wood or Cameron if Wood unfit --Hussey
----------Deegan--------
-------Thomas-----Baker--------
-----------Sheff---------
------Juke------Platt-------

and we will lose 1-2:(

ICHAN

I have to keep telling myself we must win 1 soon and yes all the odds and omens and everything else is against us and saying we will lose, but even we have to win one one day again this season don't we??

CJparker

Team for tomorrow

==========Dunn=========

Christie....Keogh....Wood....Hussey

=========Thomas========
==Baker===========Sheffers
=========Gael==========

====Platt=======Juke

ccfc2011

I think we will beat bristol city

ICHAN

Bloody hope so CCFC2011 we could do with something to finish this awful year off for the team and the long suffering fans.

Spagbol

Deegs will play tomorrow he was hinting at it.....Need a win, not sure we will get one mind!!? A draw is No good.

The soothsayer

forget the score, its the excuse ,thats the important thing. Im going for, we were very unlucky, im sure thats not come up before, or we wus shite or the lads ate a bad turkey.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
We win and theres a glimmer of hope we lose and were 100% going down it be too much for us. if we win i think we will scrap a 1-0 if we lose i can see it like it always is we go 1-0 up throw away 2 goals second half like a broken record we are at the moment!!

Paxman II

We need something radically different.
Wood and cameron centre backs.
Deegan in.
keogh right back.
mcDonald up front alongside Platt.
McSheff wide left bell wide right and Bigi and Thomas in centre.

hamil99

Facebook User
Ppphhh, I've supported city all my life, I'm 25 and hav only seen cov struggle, be it in the premier league or championship. Still, I've always believed we cud win, no matter the opponent, in my mind there was always a chance for us to turn up trumps......... Nowadays I see no wins, I see no chance, I see nothing but players who want to be elsewhere, and die hard fans who don't know wats happened.....
As for tomorro, bristol will win, f*ck the details..

"saviour...helllo, um, helllo.... Saviour.... I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel, is anyone there?!?" No... didn't think so.. nevermind, I'll keep wishing and checking on city''s progress but all hope is gone...

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There's always the positive side of looking at things.... City usually start the season really well, then come the Christmas period, they play shite and struggle for the rest of the season. Could this be the opposite? Start shite, struggle like buggery, then turn it all around come the Christmas games! COME ON CITY!!!!

(Whoooosh!!!! What was that? .........That was a very low flying pig!)

Blueandwhites

Wasn't it this time last year that gunnerson was sent off and we lost to Norwich - the point at which my season's hopes turned from play offs to staying up? Maybe it was - it was snowing anyway..... Could Cov be in a parallel universe now and we're about to do something dramatic ?! That coupled with a bad record at the Ricoh against Bristol- hmmm - come on Cov!!

procdoc

I can't see us winning today, there's no confidence, pace or anyone willing to bust a gut to score. Sorry for the negativity chaps, I hope I am very wrong!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Just woke up now dying sick first thing i could think about was please god give us 3 points today were not asking for much oh and avoid relegation!!

Users who are viewing this thread