Snow (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Stuck in Hong Kong right now.

Anyone know if it is snowing in Warwickshire?

torchomatic

Well using my high-tech meteorological gizmos installed in our home - this time the front door - I can confirm that we do indeed have snow I Warwick. I can see it in the street lamps.

Which reminds me of some of those fanrtastic memories when you were a kid; standing under the old sodium vapour street lamps in the dark when it was snowing. It just seemed like the snow was falling in the glow of the light and nowhere else. Fantastic.

torchomatic

W

westcountry_skyblue

No snow here in north somerset !!! Hardly even a frost this winter

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

Well using my high-tech meteorological gizmos installed in our home - this time the front door - I can confirm that we do indeed have snow I Warwick. I can see it in the street lamps.

Which reminds me of some of those fanrtastic memories when you were a kid; standing under the old sodium vapour street lamps in the dark when it was snowing. It just seemed like the snow was falling in the glow of the light and nowhere else. Fantastic.

Snow in Leam too. Although I'm still angry with you for your "Where's the snow? They said there'd be snow!" thread on Saturday at lunchtime..talk about tempting fate!

torchomatic

I deserve your anger. It was stupid, just stupid as the ginger bloke on the old car insurance ads used to say.

Obviously, no offence meant to anyone with ginger hair.

Astute

No snow where I live, but have been able to see it in the distance on hills in the lake district for a couple of weeks now.

ccfcway

weather is already causing problems

James Mcpake has injured his thumb turning over to sky news to see the weather

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
We had a small flurry last night but it all melted by this morning. Think that was our winter just gone! :D

Users who are viewing this thread