smoke bombs (1 Viewer)

Changeyourface

So people need smoke bombs for a good atmosphere?
Well considering the atmosphere at most of our games compares to a mourge, and when these smoke bombs do go off the atmosphere goes up several notches, I'd say it certainly helps. Plus they don't do anybody harm so what's the problem?

Nick

Administrator
If we played at the San Siro and had a packed out ground then I think Sky Blue Flares and Smoke would be awesome. When they are let off by a couple of spotty teenagers in a half empty silent stadium it just looks a bit bad.

Changeyourface

If we played at the San Siro and had a packed out ground then I think Sky Blue Flares and Smoke would be awesome. When they are let off by a couple of spotty teenagers in a half empty silent stadium it just looks a bit bad.

They've never been set off at home have they?

Changeyourface

Well I still don't see the problem, just because we don't take thousands and thousands away it means we shouldn't create an atmosphere or have a good time?

Nick

Administrator
I just think it is a bit pointless and a bit tacky, just my opinion :)

they must bother people, else they wouldn't be banned!

lordsummerisle

I had a chat to someone in a pub away at the Derby game last year. Apparently the lad who brings them had enough for all the remaining away games, but his mum found them and took them from him, lol. Hope he's got his hands on some more for this season! Great laugh.

Had them taken off him by his mum??

Fucking hell.

Nick

Administrator
Had them taken off him by his mum??

Fucking hell.

representing-the-lolipop-gang.jpg

WillenhallSkyBlues

Pointless and abit tacky? I take it your one of them gormless bell ends that think the only way to raise atmosphere is by copying a Celtic song?

Users who are viewing this thread