smoke bombs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

operationprem

According to cov mad guys with the smoke bombs have been banned from any football ground for 3 years after being arrested at peterborough. Didn't even know it was illegal

Astute

So do you think it is OK to let off smoke bombs at games?

Thinking about it, maybe a good idea as we would not be able to see how crap we are

ccfctommy

Lucky them!

But a few lads I know were banned from the Ricoh after letting off a smoke bomb at Brighton in November, crazy.

superskyblue

Not saying that letting off a smoke bomb makes you a thug; punching stewards does and that is exactly what they proceeded to do after letting off the smoke bombs.

Changeyourface

Not saying that letting off a smoke bomb makes you a thug; punching stewards does and that is exactly what they proceeded to do after letting off the smoke bombs.

Totally clueless, I was there and after they set off the smoke bombs, which by the way are totally harmless, the stewards waded in like the schoolyard bullies that used to take their lunch money. People try to get an atmosphere going at our games and get branded thugs, no wonder most games have the atmosphere of a funeral.

superskyblue

Yeah or from a completely different angle, stewards see smoke (could be anything) go over to check it's safe (THEIR JOB!), get abuse hurled at them by some spotty teenagers who think they're hard, stewards probably say something back (may well be inappropriate) and then get punched by these prats. I was there too by the way.

Changeyourface

Yeah or from a completely different angle, stewards see smoke (could be anything) go over to check it's safe (THEIR JOB!), get abuse hurled at them by some spotty teenagers who think they're hard, stewards probably say something back (may well be inappropriate) and then get punched by these prats. I was there too by the way.

They see blue smoke and can't work out it's a smoke bomb? Plus the amount of technology they have to monitor fans in stadiums these days they don't need to send stewards over to inflame a situation and kick off to see that their smoke bombs. Not being funny but I was stood a row behind these "thugs" as we have mutual friends and they were just trying to create an atmosphere there was no trouble until the stewards started trying to throw their weight around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread