SkyBlue player (1 Viewer)

Gaz

Just to let any of you know that wasn't aware.

You can now listen to the skyblue player live match audio on your mobile by going through the offical football league Ap.

Obviously you will still need to subscribe to skyblue player.

Big_Ben

Just to let any of you know that wasn't aware.

You can now listen to the skyblue player live match audio on your mobile by going through the offical football league Ap.

Obviously you will still need to subscribe to skyblue player.

Useful info - works with iPad too.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Do you know if you still require flash to listern to the comms.
It frustrates me that i can listern to uk radio stations through various radio apps, including sky blues interactive on bbc c&w but can not listern to the comms on my phone. I've had to go and buy a tablet with flash but even that has it's problems sometimes. My phone is ideal as its more portable, especially when driving a coach on a saturday afternoon.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

I've used the football league app. in the past, it just diverts you to ccfc website and then to sky blue player. But this week the app. has been updated with a direct link to listern to the match (through sky blue player) however sky blue player is not really set up for mobile use, the format is more for larger screens. Sky blue player is set up by the football league not ccfc because if you look at other football clubs websites they are ptetty much the same design as ccfc.

Gaz

Is that definately SBP subscription or does the subscription to the app apply?

As far as I can tell, you access your SBP subscription through the Football league ap, which then lets you use SBP on your phone / tablet.

Users who are viewing this thread