Sky TV/Netflix (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Got full sky TV package (plus BT broadband) and considering getting Netflix now as there quite a few programmes on there we fancy watching. Thought we might drop Sky Kids (never watch it) and Sky Movies (don't watch many films) to save some money, then get Netflix instead. With Sky Movies is it just the film channels themselves which we would lose and not things like Sky Atlantic which we do quite like?

Nick

Administrator
I havent had Sky for a while but I think the Movies are just those (sky disney, sky premier etc etc) and the Atlantic comes under an Entertainment type package.

chiefdave

Yep, movie channels are their own thing. Are you paying full price? Just ring them and say its too expensive and you're pretty much guaranteed to get a big discount.

Covstu

Or if you know someone with Netflix just set up a sub account on theirs and bung them a fiver each month!

aloisiwouldhavescored

Thanks for all your replies and probably going to phone Sky and see what deal they can offer me and will make my final decision from there. As Netflix is a streaming service what is the quality of the picture like?

Mr Panda

Thanks for all your replies and probably going to phone Sky and see what deal they can offer me and will make my final decision from there. As Netflix is a streaming service what is the quality of the picture like?

It's high definition and you'll see no difference between it and live TV. Obviously depends on your internet connection too

Users who are viewing this thread