Sky Sport reporting an ADMIN problem (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

Robins will be appointed, but something in the contract, but nothing major needs to resolved. Lawyers checking it over...

ccfcway

"whats this bit about transfer embargo"

"er, dont worry about that"

"the bit about not paying rent"

"yer, dont worry about that either"

"er, the bit about no apperance bonuses and leaving "league ones top scorer" on the bench"

"do you wnat this job or not, you are deffo our 1st choice, after our 1st choice left, and we have offered you a 6 month contract, SIGN IN"

ashbyjan

On leaving the Ricoh Daniel Gidney has taken all the pens and Fisher has had to pop to Tescos to get one and been delayed coming back as he's been seduced by the delicious aromas from Greggs on his way back

ccfc1986

awesome

"whats this bit about transfer embargo"

"er, dont worry about that"

"the bit about not paying rent"

"yer, dont worry about that either"

"er, the bit about no apperance bonuses and leaving "league ones top scorer" on the bench"

"do you wnat this job or not, you are deffo our 1st choice, after our 1st choice left, and we have offered you a 6 month contract, SIGN IN"

Probably one of the funniest things i've read on here in a while. I think it was so funny because you can see it happening this way sadly....

Gray

Or were 'technical problems', aka forgetting to turn the microphone on, the reason we could not hear from Robins himself rather than being told second hand what he said. :facepalm:
i think the technical problem was that they forgot to invite anyone to it

Users who are viewing this thread