Sky Blues World (1 Viewer)

Skybluedar

I assume that everyone has received the email now in relation to renewal of SBW (or numerous emails due to some technical error that they had). Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else has thought it seems pointless to raise my subscription by £3 to £42.99 when I can just cancel my subscription now and buy a new one for £37.99 (25% discount available at present). Anyone else in a similar situation?

chiefdave

I normally subscribe but this year I've cancelled and gone for the CCFC membership instead. That's only £12 more and includes the SBP subscription, you also get a voucher for a match ticket, £5 CCFC shop voucher and 10% off any other tickets, works out cheaper overall for me.

Skybluedar

I normally subscribe but this year I've cancelled and gone for the CCFC membership instead. That's only £12 more and includes the SBP subscription, you also get a voucher for a match ticket, £5 CCFC shop voucher and 10% off any other tickets, works out cheaper overall for me.

Cheers for that Dave I will take a look at that myself.

Gaz

Can you get this for free if you are a season ticket holder ?

Sawyer

I got about 6 emails on Thursday night, telling me it went up £2, 20p and £4 ... lol. the 20p more was the most cost at end of year as well... how confusing.

Will renew and pay whatever it costs me when I need to renew.

Users who are viewing this thread