Sky Blues Player & Other Questions (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Been trying to sign up for days but can't get the registration page to load, anybody else having problems ? CCFC have had a bucket load of cash off me this pre season, season tickets for me and my Daughter, memberships for both of us, shirts for both of us + a few other tops and stuff for me, 6 game match package for when friends want to join us, might as well top it off by getting Sky Blues Player for the Tuesday night games I can't get to due to work ! Couple of other questions -

Can you listen to Sky Blues Player on an iPad ?

Has anybody bought a Kids membership yet ? I bought one a couple of months back when I got our season tickets but as yet haven't received anything yet I bought my membership on Friday and received today

I asked when buying the 6 game package about exchanging tickets on match day and they said just hand them in at the cash turnstiles, are they situated in the East Stand ?

thanks folks, bring on Saturday :)

chiefdave

Can you listen to Sky Blues Player on an iPad ?

You need to download the FLI app (football league interactive). Then you set CCFC as your team and go to the settings page to login. You'll get a microphone icon you can click on to listen to the commentary.

CovisGod

There is actually a reason for that, I don't just like wasting money !

I got my Daughter a membership so her season ticket was cheaper, then when I got my 6 match ticket package, if I got a membership it made the 6 match package cheaper, so I could either get -

6 match package - £90
membership then 6 match package - £90

that way if I want another 6 match package later in the season it will be £70 :)

method in my madness !

Users who are viewing this thread