Sky Blue Ribbons Line The March Route (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

Mysteriously hundreds of Sky Blue ribbons appeared over night to mark the route of the march!! National media is now taking the march seriously with ITV, BBC and Sky all sending camera crews, we will have presence on Talksport tomorrow and Saturday morning, national papers have said they will cover the story - locally Cov Tel is doing a great job informing their readership and CWR have said they will start covering the march.

Lets show the world the Sky Blues are still alive and kicking, be loud, be proud, let the world hear our message - Bring City Home - Why Not?

Assemble 11.00 Gosford Green - Lady Godiva leads march off at 12.00

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/sky-blue-ribbons-tied-along-7404251

Ian1779

I do hope you will be applying the same level of pressure on all parties.... after all it takes them all to negotiate to a resolution.

wingy

I do hope you will be applying the same level of pressure on all parties.... after all it takes them all to negotiate to a resolution.

we can all do what we want ,just like every other individual such as yourself.

Ian1779

we can all do what we want ,just like every other individual such as yourself.
I did not suggest otherwise... but do we all want a resolution to get them back to Coventry or just have a big SISU OUT chant?

NorthernWisdom

I did not suggest otherwise... but do we all want a resolution to get them back to Coventry or just have a big SISU OUT chant?

I was arguing this elsewhere too(!) But does it really matter if some chant SISU Out?

Likewise, does it matter if some chant they want the council out too?

SISU in is not really a message any of us want to get behind after all, and if the organisers (as they have done) have said it's open to all, then they all just reflect the fact people are slightly miffed.

And at least still exist(!)

shmmeee

0fc.gif

wingy

[COLOR=#BABABA !important]Sat[/COLOR]
partly_cloudy.png

[COLOR=#878787 !important]24°[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#BABABA !important]15°[/COLOR]

Looks set fair ,Bring your Factor 30 and a Hat all you Follically challenged folk.

Last edited:

Hobo

Will you?

rob9872

If anyone has the opportunity to appear on live television, don't forget to tell them you "fucked her right in the pussy"

Hobo

Come on SISU make a realistic concrete offer.
Show us you are business people after all.
You could win thousands of fans back and turn public opinion.

Or are you just underhand and deserving of the reputation you have created yourselves?

Ian1779

Come on SISU make a realistic concrete offer.
Show us you are business people after all.
You could win thousands of fans back and turn public opinion.

Or are you just underhand and deserving of the reputation you have created yourselves?

Hypothetical question... if SISU were to offer the £10.8m valuation that came up in the JR in order to buy out ACL. Woud people accept that as a fair offer?

rob9872

yes! Just get us home. Tbh I don't care if they get it for nothing. Imo the only way we get them out is for them to sell the club and recoup some money. They do that better if they own the ground, suddenly investors would be interested. Short term pain for long term gain.

Hobo

Hypothetical question... if SISU were to offer the £10.8m valuation that came up in the JR in order to buy out ACL. Woud people accept that as a fair offer?

I would although I would expect the council to punt in a few clauses.

We would Find out then is SISU really want to develop CCFC or just their own interests? ;-)

letsallsingtogether

Only one side can bring us home!!!

For me it is SISU OUT if it offends you tough! If you want to protest against the council that is fine by me, I won't loose any sleep over it suggest you don't ether.

We all have our own opinions so we need to follow them.

my opinion is Sisu are to blame maybe not completely but 90%

rob9872

If I was apportioning blame I would say 95% between sisu and former owners 5% council. Fans players and higgs completely blameless imo. Not sure what I would split on sisu and previous probably 80/20 having committed the cardinal sin if removing us from our home

Snozz_is_god

yes! Just get us home. Tbh I don't care if they get it for nothing. Imo the only way we get them out is for them to sell the club and recoup some money. They do that better if they own the ground, suddenly investors would be interested. Short term pain for long term gain.

No I disagree, I want to see SISU suffer, I don't want them to get any of their so called investment back.

Quickest way to get rid off them is for ACL to be a going concern and no chance of going bust, that way SISU will know the game is over.

It may mean curtains for CCFC, but it'll bounce back as a newco.

It's bloody personal for me now. I want Joy to have the pearly gates slammed shut in her face when she goes to meet her maker, hell's the place for you lady.

rob9872

But I don't want a newco. Lets not compare with rangers our fall will be much further. Scottish football needs rangers English football doesn't need cov. I'm past caring about sisu there are no winners in this only losers and that's us. Please please come home.

rightumpty

Quite agree. There must be no deal with SISU. We should never forgive them for what they have done to our club. May they rot in hell.

LB87ccfc

I hate SISU with a passion, but although the march is good and brings coverage, will it change anything, we did the same last year with the march which was a good day, but did it change anything, did it bring us home?

Sisu wont lose sleep over us doing a march tomorrow. All being done in the wrong place infront of no one that matters.

Pressure needs to be on the FL and sisu headquarters, at matches away and turning up in mass in Northampton now and again to stretch resource making life unconfortable.

This will just get coverage on the day and all be forgotten by Sunday unfortunately.

I am usually optomistic, struggling with this one now though.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I wish everyone the best of luck tomorrow and hope it's a great day, but I'm afraid I'm a realist. As mentioned earlier, does anyone really think that SISU, ACL, CCC, Uncle Tom Cobbley etc, will actually give a shit about the march? I sincerely hope they do, but somehow I think they will see this as just a jolly day out for the fans.

Covstu

I dont think it will either Houch but it will certainly make me feel better! There are thousands sitting on their ass waiting for us to come home for over a year now in 'protest', we now have an opportunity to vent some of that frustration and voice an opinion. Will it be heard, nah probably not but at least something is being done.

shmmeee

Not drawing a comparison between the severity at all, but think of all the other long campaigns like the Hillsbrough one that eventually got resolved. I bet it felt pointless at the time there as well, but there's value in keeping the profile raised and letting all concerned know we've not gone away.

spider_ricoh

Only one of the parties is really in the wrong ... unreasonable to apply pressure to ACL etc when they've not done anything to cause the situation

turlykerd

I wish everyone the best of luck tomorrow and hope it's a great day, but I'm afraid I'm a realist. As mentioned earlier, does anyone really think that SISU, ACL, CCC, Uncle Tom Cobbley etc, will actually give a shit about the march? I sincerely hope they do, but somehow I think they will see this as just a jolly day out for the fans.

I also wish the best to everyone attending the march !!

I do feel its a good thing though..a chance for everyone to get together... Hillers, attendantees , stay awayers , away gamers and apathetic fuckiters, and show we all want the same thing...COVENTRY IN COVENTRY.

It may seem pointless to some, but from the outside looking in , it means an awful lot to me, and if I could be there I would..

GOOD LUCK SKY BLUES

PUSB !!!!

letsallsingtogether

Yes the Ribbons do look good I wonder if they will be added too?:whistle:;)

NorthernWisdom

I want to remind myself there are other fans like me tbh.

This whole thing means I now can't think of any bugger that'll go with me tomorrow, and that's bad enough! Football's supposed to be a bloody social thing! So if I can at least remember part of the reason why I support CCFC, that's good.

And if it shows there are fans out there, at least there's some kind of incentive for SISU, CCC, ACL to take our views into account. If there's no sign of our existence, we may as well turn the Ricoh over to Streaking and kabbadi!

letsallsingtogether

to be fair more would go to watch kabadi then go to sixfields....

Anyone for a game of tig?
I want to remind myself there are other fans like me tbh.

This whole thing means I now can't think of any bugger that'll go with me tomorrow, and that's bad enough! Football's supposed to be a bloody social thing! So if I can at least remember part of the reason why I support CCFC, that's good.

And if it shows there are fans out there, at least there's some kind of incentive for SISU, CCC, ACL to take our views into account. If there's no sign of our existence, we may as well turn the Ricoh over to Streaking and kabbadi!

Users who are viewing this thread