Sky Blue Player on Mobile Phone (1 Viewer)

Sumo the Micky Quinn

I am looking at getting a new phone.

Sky Blue player only works if you have adobe Flash.

My present phone (Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini Pro) dosen't allow you to down load Flash, and looking at some forums the phone is not likely to.

I've been on the adobe website, they list the phones which are compatable - and surprise surpsrise it lists my phone (X10) as compatable. So I don't believe their list.

I'm looking more towards android phones, the other problem I have is limited availabilty on choice over here.

All I'm asking really is does your phone support flash/Sky blue player and what phone is it?

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Thanks for the info so far.

Are there any others mobiles available?

Our shops here only carry limited stocks, so it helps to have a few back up ideas.

I like the HTC range personally. Mine supported flash without any set up or downloads needed so good for a useless tech bloke like me. Fairly cheap in comparison to others aswell from memory.

pusbccfc

The blackberry playbook, not a phone but a cheap tab with fantastic Internet browsing with flash!

MayallMan

Remember u need to go onto the "desktop" site to view sky blue player as the mobile site is rubbish

covchris82

Audio on Sky blue player

Hi guys

anyone experienced Fast talking chipmunk style commentary on Sky Blue player through android?. It obviously works but is just to quick to understand anything. Browser has flash and have had no joy whatsoever. (using HTC One X+)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chris

HTC1 is a good phone although huge!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread