Sky Blue Membership and Sky Blues Player? (1 Viewer)

SKYBLUESDUNK

Im thinking about getting one of these, but dont know too much about them as the club website doesnt seem to give me any information about them, so I was hoping one of you has either the "CCFC Membership 12/13" or the "CCFC Membership plus 12/13" and if you could let me know

a) if they are worth the £25/£50
b) what is included in the memberships and the differences between the two
c) whether sky blues player is included in the memberships or not in these memberships and if not is the sky blues player worth getting?

Just generally looking for some advice and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

swanageskyblue

Im thinking about getting one of these, but dont know too much about them as the club website doesnt seem to give me any information about them, so I was hoping one of you has either the "CCFC Membership 12/13" or the "CCFC Membership plus 12/13" and if you could let me know

a) if they are worth the £25/£50
b) what is included in the memberships and the differences between the two
c) whether sky blues player is included in the memberships or not in these memberships and if not is the sky blues player worth getting?

Just generally looking for some advice and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I've just taken out Membership Plus which includes SB Player, which would have cost me about 35 quid to renew anyway so it seems like good value as the freebies (fiver voucher for the shop, one half price ticket etc) cover the extra 15 quid. But the main reason for going to membership rather than just Player is that it gives priority ticket sales (after season ticket holders). As I am not having a season ticket this year and plan to take in more away games, that should help me get tickets when I need - although the first test of that will be trying to buy a ticket for Yeovil on Monday, so we'll wait and see!

SkyBlueBen

If you would normally get Sky Blues Player then then Membership Plus pays for itself with all the add ons. Having said that I'm still waiting for my log in details.

Club website very poor with the information. You'd think as they were pushing memberships they'd have all the details on there.

Skybluedar

If you would normally get Sky Blues Player then then Membership Plus pays for itself with all the add ons. Having said that I'm still waiting for my log in details.

Club website very poor with the information. You'd think as they were pushing memberships they'd have all the details on there.

How long does it take to get the login details sent on for player? I just paid for membership this morning.

n1xon

How long does it take to get the login details sent on for player? I just paid for membership this morning.

I had this problem. U want to get hold of this guy he sorts it all out:

Nick Connoll
Web Editor / Communications Officer
Coventry City Football Club
T: 0844 873 6329
M: 07841 718585
E: [email protected]
W: www.ccfc.co.uk

Edit: you will be waiting forever if you don't request it being sent out. I was waiting two weeks before I did anything.

Last edited:

Skyblue4u

I pay monthly for sky blue player as I only really use it for live commentary. I then cancel it after the season ends as who wants when there is no football?

Skybluedar

I had this problem. U want to get hold of this guy he sorts it all out:

Nick Connoll
Web Editor / Communications Officer
Coventry City Football Club
T: 0844 873 6329
M: 07841 718585
E: [email protected]
W: www.ccfc.co.uk

Edit: you will be waiting forever if you don't request it being sent out. I was waiting two weeks before I did anything.

Thanks for that I'll drop him a line.

Users who are viewing this thread