Sky Blue Army at Blackpool (1 Viewer)

smouch1975

Importantly. Did you all rip blackpool town centre apart that night?

This is the burning question!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
That DJ in the castle before the game was from the 80's.

Don't know how he got away with half of it!

Samo

No but when he is calling Asian people terrorists at 2 o clock in the afternoon!

Is casual racism more acceptable in the evening? :D

Nick

Administrator
Is casual racism more acceptable in the evening? :D

I'm no prude but I was shocked when he came out with it, the bloke was laughing though so maybe that had some banter earlier so missed it.

The Manchester seemed a bit more football factory, people gurning and falling over at 11.45!

Liquid Gold

I'm no prude but I was shocked when he came out with it, the bloke was laughing though so maybe that had some banter earlier so missed it.

The Manchester seemed a bit more football factory, people gurning and falling over at 11.45!

I liked the Manchester, playing Cov music and the atmosphere in there wasn't dodgy. Few people we're off their heads though

rupert_bear

Was talking to a copper while queuing to get in and said there was a lot of police around had there been trouble, he told me we were a category A fixture along with Millwall and Sheffield United but there had been no problems at that point, he also said he couldn't understand why there were so many staying in the pubs rather than come to the game.

Nick

Administrator
Was talking to a copper while queuing to get in and said there was a lot of police around had there been trouble, he told me we were a category A fixture along with Millwall and Sheffield United but there had been no problems at that point, he couldn't understand why there were so many staying in the pubs rather than come to the game.

We went right up to a Wetherspoons on the front, there were some dodgy looking people in there. Police kept coming in and speaking to them every 5 minutes, walking back down overhead them say it was the EDL planning on doing something. There were loads of police for that as well.

I didn't see any trouble at all. Far too many police about.

letsallsingtogether

Spoke to the coppers outside the ground and they said it had all been good humoured.
Well done SBA

Nick

Administrator
I don't think I saw a Blackpool shirt before or after the game aside from at the ground.

skybluepm2

No but when he is calling Asian people terrorists at 2 o clock in the afternoon!

Missed him before the game but he followed suit afterwards in that swanky purple blazer . Very close to the bone and put a few Welsh rugby boys in their place. Quite entertaining!

Users who are viewing this thread