Skeletons in the Closet. (1 Viewer)

Senior Vick from Alicante

Dont know if any one has said this, as we are all currently busy descirbing MR with as many four letter adjectives as possible, but is their any possibility that some skeletons have come out of the closet and hes jumping ship.

Fisher has remaind very quiet about the whole situation after being found with egg on his face after his version of events over the ACL affair. Is it a case of Robins not being told the whole truth or just a plain case of Fisher and Sisu being bitten on the arse by another football mercenary.

Whatever his decision for leaving, thats something we will never probably know, I dont think he should stay now all this is public knowledge. You could say water under the bridge but true city fans will not accept him back knowing his heart is not in it any more. I just hope we get a man in quickly to give us impetus to keep the season on track. I know Ince was the other candidate at the end of the previous management interviews, and wont be everyones cup of tea, but Fisher must have seen something in him and he is still available though if we can afford him Nigel Adkins would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread